Chapter 16 [ Crazy?]

Start from the beginning

A pang of jealously shoots through me as I see them share a kiss.

Why can't I have a relationship like that ?

I sigh in disappointment before shaking my head and following chase and Luke as they walk towards the other Lincoln navigator where everyone else was waiting for us.

"You look great, your face is really glowing" Nick complements me too.

What the hell?

"Thanks" that's the second time someone said that to me.

" Are you ready ? " he adds after a while of silence.

"Yeah" I respond, nodding.

"Let's go then" said James, clasping his hands together before walking towards the golden gate of the institute with his mate, Emily, by his side.

We follow them as they walk through the gate that was opened by the guards as they recognize us.

We kept walking until we finally see the huge mansion.

We stop and gape at the intimidating building which towers of us and is set beyond the side walk. The brownish coating of the paint shined bright as the sun beats down on it and if it weren't for our werewolf vision we would have to squint our eyes to see.

The accurately twisted fences kept the institute safe from intruders.

As we walked onto the side walk I noticed a beautiful marble fountain sitting towards the left corner of the lawn. Two baby angels looking at opposite directions, water spurting out of their palms and mouth. The water would flow gently towards the deep blue pool beneath it.

It was absolutely beautiful.

Once we reached the door to the institute James knocks on large door.

the door is opened by a middle age lady with big brown eyes to match her chocolate brown hair that is tied up in a neat bun, her hand are clasped together on her stomach and she is wearing a nurse uniform.

"Hello, we are here to see elder John" James politely tells her.

"Oh course, you must be the blue moon pack and the pack protecting agency. Master is waiting for you in the dinning room along with the another elder, follow me please " she turns and walks down a corridor

We follow her through a narrow hallway, observing the old self portraits and beautiful antiques which we pass on the way.

She stops and knocks two wooden French doors, grasps the golden handle then twists and pushes.

The door opens revealing a large dining room.

Every other window was stain glassed with colourful colours and beautiful patterns, if the Windows where not stain glassed then they would have dark red curtains which were pushed to the sides and neatly tide with golden thread.

There were fancy sofas in each side of the room. And a large, glossy, black piano in the left side and In the middle of the room was the dining table, which was massive.

One side of the all was covered with shelves which were full of books. And the other side of the wall had more portraits and a fire at place which was burning, orange, red and a little bit of brown flames would rise and the wood would burn.

"Welcome" a very old man probably who I am guessing is elder John around the age of eighty said smiling as he raises from his chair to shake hands with David and James.

"Where is Jeremiah? " snapped a rather rude female voice from behind him.

The woman was around sixty and had a book I recognized as sense and sensibility in her hand, her index finger hiding in one of the pages, pretending to be a bookmark for the moment.