NIGHTMARES

"WHY CANT YOU JUST SAY I LOVE YOU" I screamed

"BECAUSE I JUST CANT THOSE WORDS BRING TO MUCH PAIN TO ME FUCK" he yelled back

"DO YOU NOT LOVE ME WAS ALL FIVE YEARS JUST A JOKE TO YOU"

"GODDAMITT CANDY NOTHING WAS A JOKE I DO I JUST CANT SAY IT* he was tearing up

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU WHY CANT YOU SAY IT BACK" he punched the wall behind me

I won't up breathing hard another nightmare. Maybe its because im going back today. I needed time to myself so i left for 2 years now im 20 im living a pretty good life but i think its time for me to go back i wanna see if he has changed i miss him his touch his words but there was three he couldnt jus say he refused he'd never tell me why he wouldnt say it jus that he wouldnt and it hurt my heart we had been together for 5 years before i left since i was thirteen everyone thought we wouldnt last but we did even through the bullshit but i had enough when he would never say i love you i lost it. he always changed the subject when those words came to be and then it started to get to me n we had a huge fight and i left for 2 years i walked out of his life and now i was going back for the first year he texted called left voice messages Dm's Pm's everything but i would jus cry i never replied then the second year they started getting less un till 5 months ago there was none i was ready to face him again....

I got up got ready, ate, and walked to my car i got in and sat there. was i ready? Yes. i wouldnt chicken out before i could change my mind i started the car and headed back to my old life back to where Kyle was.