Chapter 7: Found Again

Jeo's POV

I was so happy for Bernie winning the guitar competition. I heard he was going to Fredbears to celebrate. I wanted to go with him but sadly I had house chores to do. I had mowed, dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned every bit of the house. When I was done Bernie's family had come home. I ran over and said, "Where's Bernie?" "He's missing." "Oh my god! Do you know what happened?" "No. He went to try to get a pizza stain off his shirt and.....he didn't come back."

After a few days he was reported dead caused by murder. I went to his funeral and put the picture of him with Fredbear on his coffin. I said a prayer for him and went back home.

It had been a few weeks since Fredbear's closed. I saw a poster in front of the old restaurant. "TWO DAYS TILL THE GRAND OPENING OF FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA!" "Freddy Fazbear? I guess I can check it out."

Two days later I went to the grand opening. It was the same layout just different decorations. There was also a circular stage with a purple curtain. It had a sign that read "Pirate Cove". I sat where Bernie used to sit and got some pizza, they hadn't changed the recipe. They said the curtains on the main stage would be opened momentarily.

When they opened the curtains there was a brown bear, I was assuming Freddy Fazbear, and then a yellow chicken and a red bunny. An announcer came over the speakers. "Welcome everyone to the grand opening of Freddy Fazbears Pizza! Might I introduce our band? In the middle we have Freddy Fazbear, to the right of him we have Chica The Chicken, and last but certainly not least, we have Bernie The Bunny." "What the hell" I thought to myself. "That animatronic is named after Bernie. Well, I'll have something to remember him by. And he liked it here." I went to the stage to see the Bernie. I noticed a pizza stain on his belly. "It opened today. How does he already have a pizza stain on him?" I thought. Then I remembered that Bernie's mom told me he had a pizza stain on his shirt before he went missing. I looked up at him only to see him looking back. I saw what appeared to be a tear fall from his right eye. His right eye fell out leaving only a blackness with a white dot in the middle. I hid the eye in my jacket and didn't tell anyone. When I got back home I put the eye on my bedside table so that everyday I woke up I remembered him.

This is the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. :D