Important A/N

* This is a work of Fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

* Above cover made by the amazing elphadora and fan cover made by krazydiamond, long may they reign

* Copyrighted (CC) December 2015. Anything in this book (text, chapters, characters) used without my permission is copyright infringement and will be dealt with swiftly.

* This book is intended for audiences 14 and older, for strong language and violence.

* This is only the FIRST DRAFT of the completed book, so by all means, constructive criticism is well welcomed and well received.

* Plagiarism is illegal, so think before you post.

* For any Greek Mythology fans, such as myself, this story takes place before the Olympians, during the era of when the Titans ruled (aka, "The Golden Age"). At the same time, this is a modern retelling, so there will be some things, characters, and events that are changed to fit this narrative. This is so that, while you read, you can focus less on the facts of the mythology, and more on the story itself.