the one with the concert

"I throw wishes into
the sky
and wait for the stars
to catch them."

NOVEMBER'S CHILLY BREEZE was in. It was hard to be out without a jacket and I, being Australian, naturally a summer loving person, was having trouble with the season.

However, the cruel law of nature forces us not to change it.

I had to plead to Madam Pomfrey to let me go. She's way too strict for her own good. I was a bit weak but apparently I can't stay stuck in the infirmary. I'm absolutely alright. And I'm going to try out for quidditch.

I originally plan on making a plan. If there's a prophecy, I can't sit around and cry. If Voldemort is going to be back, we must be a threat. He can't toss us around like a rag doll.

It's around afternoon and the classes are going on normal. Snape hates me, like every other Gryffindor . But he's kinda fascinated too by the prospect of me being friends with Draco.

I'm skipping a few classes in order to get medications and all. Snape hated it when I came back in the middle of the lesson.

"It's a pleasure you finally decided to join us, Miss Firegold," Snape said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Thank you professor. It's a warm welcome you gave me," I stated, sarcasm dripping, and sat beside Hermione.

Technically over the month, the teachers have been looking at me with a different stare. Like, I'm not that bad of a student. I am an equal competitor to Hermione. Snape kinda can't do anything to me because, duh, I am a good student and I know how to answer back. And also I'm friends with the Twins. So it's better he keeps his distance.

So I walked back to my dorm room after the school hours ended to see my sleek black acoustic laying on my bed.

And guess what I did?

I screamed. So loud that Hermione, who was in the common room came running in. Crookshanks purred the loudest ever and every noise in the Gryffindor Common Room died.

I was still screaming.

"Sky! Sky What's wrong?" Hermione yelled running up to me. Then she noticed the guitar. And guess what she did? Screamed.

So the two of us simultaneously screamed probably sending everyone to a heart attack.

I then finally controlled my emotions.

"Whose is this?" Hermione gasped caressing the chords.

"Mine. I used to play. I've played it ever since I was 8. I missed it," I said grinning.

"It's so pretty," Hermione said. And for a second I regretted my judgement about Hermione. Maybe she wasn't that bad.

"Ebony. My mom left it behind for me," and yes it was true.

I was never able to join the dots why my mum processed muggle stuff. Like muggle money, clothing, accessories and stuffs like this guitar. I heard she was a pure blood but I think she might or might not be a blood traitor.

"Can you play something? It's been a while I've been in touch with entertainment," Hermione said.

Of course.

"Down to the common room yeah?" I said picking up the guitar and walking out.

People turned to look as they noticed the strange stuff in my hand. Dean Thomas, who was a Half-blood, knew what it was a let out a scream.