The Truth Behind Every Lie

Thank you for reading this book, hopefully you've actually started to read this part but if not, thank you anyway. Uhm, in this book I WILL be checking it for any mistakes so if I didn't change a specific thing and it's incorrect, please notify me. Just comment me which section and ill fix it. Please comment and vote, I don't like hate mail, which is why I deleted seven of my other stories so... Yeah don't send me hate mail and I won't flag you for harassment. Anyway, enjoy the story. xx

Truedat_8 loves ya!!

*****************************************

Ariana Stevens' POV:

I was at school with my bestfriend Greyham, my other bestfriend Anna was in Japan for an exchange program. I was pretty scared for her because last year, a girl named Sarah Venice was raped by a father of her exchange student. She died that day and was buried here in Australia, she was a close friend of mine. The man was sent to jail for life sentence, serves him well for raping a fifteen year old child of a single mother who's husband was murdered savagely at war.

"Are you coming?!" Called Greyham, his beautiful voice woke me out of my train of thought. I nod and quickly gather my equipment that I had for Maths, I smile as he does as well and follow him to the lockers.

I have to admit, he is very good looking but unfortunately for me, he is gay. When he opened up to me about being gay, my heart turned hard. I told myself I'd never ever have a crush again because I hated the feeling that I had when I found out, I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I actually fell in love with him. His gorgeous short dark brown hair, his brown eyes, he was skinny and scrawny in year seven then when we reached year eight he just grew muscly and built but I loved it. He looked exactly like Sam Lieberman from Dance Academy.

"Are you going to homework session tonight after school?" He asked quietly, still searching through his locker for something. "Uhm, are you? If you are, then I will" I reply, closing my lockers door then lifting the padlock. "You do know you don't have to do everything with me , but yes I am..." I smile and just nod in understanding.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, looking down at me. He had both his hands on my shoulders, I just looked at him and shrugged as if I didn't know what he was talking about. I move out of his grasp but he puts both hands on my shoulders again "tell me what is wrong?! You're pissing me off now, you always tell me everything!" He said sternly. I knew now he was serious, I sigh "I'm just stressed out from Friday!", he smiles and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"It's alright, today's Monday, that was Friday. Forget it, that girl was literally high on... Something, but I don't know!!" I laughed at his joke, he let go of me and grabbed his bag out of his locker then locked it.

"Lets go!" He called. I followed him to the study class, Greyham opened the door and stepped back so I went first. I smiled at him and walked in, there were three jocks I knew who were sitting just chatting secretively but as soon as they saw us they stopped talking and gave us dirty looks.

I waited for Greyham to walk in, he slowly pushed me towards a table. "Don't be scared, just stick up for yourself if they do anything!" He whispers which gave me goosebumps. I mumble "mm-hm!".

"Oh look, it's Faggot and Twerp!" Snickered a jock. How dare he call us that, his gonna pay! I hate people calling me and my friends names for no good reason. I sat and ignored, the three jocks, I had no idea why they were at study group, they're too stupid to be here, if only I could say that to their faces but I'm too chicken!! I look at Greyham and he gave me a reassuring look, it didn't make me feel any better.

"Yeah, hahaha!" Laughed another jock. I just scoffed, the jock who snickered at us got up and moved beside me, leaning close to me. I felt my body quiver and shake, so I closed my eyes. I don't know what to do because the guy is ten times larger than I am. "Have you got something to say, beautiful?!" He whispered, he moves a hair that fell in front of my face, behind my ear.