Oneshot

Before you start reading, just a few notes:

1. This is just a experience for me, because I don't really know english very well... I had google's help for editing this story.

2. Said that, feedback are very welcome and I'm sorry for killing the english.

3. Hope you like the story.

***

Stephen opened his eyes and found himself lying on his bed almost falling. Realized, by looking around, that had been awakened by the sunlight. He turned slowly to try to understand why he was almost on the floor, missing the space, and that's when he realized He was there.

Almost without noticing, Stephen smiled while stared  at John whose was sleeping like an angel. John stirred up his face quickly when Stephen ran a hand gently on John's face to stroke the boy. Stephen didn't want to wake John, but also couldn't resist the urge to touch him.

John opened his eyes slowly as he pulled the air from the lungs. He Smiled by seeing Stephen in front of him, shining like a star. The blond brought his face closer to Stephen's face and stole him a kiss.

- What are you doing? - Said Stephen before having another Kiss stolen - I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

- I do not care - was all John said.

Below the blanket, Stephen felt John's legs intertwined with his, so He took the rest of the own body over John's body, getting "stuck" with the blond while kissed him.

- I missed you - Stephen whispered. They were so close to each other that one could hear breathing on the other - It was hard to live without you, but ... Now...

- It's okay - John wrapped Stephen in his arms - I am here. And I'm not going anywhere.

- This is music to my ears.

John smirked and whispered close to Stephen's ear:

- And you groaning are music to mine - John looked back at Stephen, who had flushed in a second or two - I missed you too.

- I don't want to leave your arms.

- So don't.

John tightened the hug even further and kissed Stephen's head.

They had been through so much together. So many struggles, intrigues, lies ... So much suffering ... After the fall of Ultra, John disappeared mysteriously and returned months later, but saying not remember anything after the fact. Without memory, John didn't want to stay close to Cara and the others because would feel uncomfortable, especially in the Ultra building, so Stephen has called him to live together, at least for a while.

Since John was kicked out of the lair for the first time, John and Stephen were already getting closer. Both used to stay up late talking about amorous adventures and misadventures from both pasts and this hasn't changed, apparently.

What had really changed was the uncontrollable attraction by Stephen for John and John for Stephen. One did not know what the other was feeling because they had never talked about it out loud, but somehow John and Stephen had sex last night. That's when Stephen realized...

- John...

Stephen looked up staring at the blond who appeared to be falling asleep again. John woke up when he heard his beloved calling him and shook his head in an attempt to ward off sleep.

- What is it? - John blinked strong - Did something happen?

- Did Us...

- Had sex? It doesn't look like, right? I waited so long for the moment when I would have you with me.

- Not that...

- What? It wasn't good?

- Yeah! It was awesome, but is that...

- So what's going on?

- Why don't you let me finish talking so you can understand!? - Stephen spoke.

The two stared at each other while Stephen breathed deeply.

- You shouldn't have said those things - John spoke with chilling calm - Tsk.

- Why not?

Suddenly Stephen felt no more John's legs involving their own. Gradually, the arms no longer involved your body too.

- I love you, Stephen. And even this isn't real, does not mean that this feeling never was.

- John.

Stephen grabbed the John's face and kissed him as tears trickled involuntarily.

- Not again! - Stephen said and then kissed John before his lips disappeared.

Stephen woke up abruptly, looking desperately around to see John at his side, but there was no one. There was no one for a long time.