Hurted {Part 3}

Angie's POV

Vilu and Pablo helped me to stand up and Vilu hugged to me tight. I heard a lot of worried noises around me but at the momen I didn't care. The only thing I care about this moment, is that Violetta and I are as close as we were before. I tried to look if I could see German, but he was gone. Then I just put my attention to Violetta and I put my hands on her cheeks.

'Thank you for worrying about me Vilu.' I said.

'I'll always worry about you, you're my aunt. My best aunt and I will never choose a stranger above you.' She said and then we both started laughing.

[TIME SKIP]

I agreed with Vilu to come with her to their house so she knows I'm okay and that I won't faint again.
But I really don't want to bump into German...
Yet, he lives there so that'll be impossible.

When Vilu and I walked into the house, he walked into the living room too. First German and I stared at eachother for a few moments. Then Vilu started yelling at him.

'How can you do this, dad?! I thought you cared about Angie! I thought you loved her! You're a monster! Not Angie!' She screamed.

German reacted twice as agressive.

'Don't you dare talk at me like that Violetta! I'm glad I broke up with Angie, she's an overreacting bitch (sorry guys:-P ) who lets people love them and then leave them completely broken.'

Now it was my turn to yell.

'Shut up! Shut up! You were the one kissing Esmeralda! If you wouldn't have kissed her, this all would have never happened!' I screamed.

'So now it's all my fault hah?!' He yelled

'YES IT IS DAD!!' Vilu screamed histiracally.

I layed my hand on her shoulder.

'Angie, go! I don't want you here!'

'No dad! If Angie has to go, I'm going with her!' Vilu said.

'Vilu...' I started but German cut me off.

'No! Violetta Castillo you are staying here! You are not going with that monster!'

It broke my heart hearing him say that. But I had to be strong for Vilu although there were tears prickling in my eyes.

'German... Violetta's not safe with you... Vilu, you can stay with me, at my house...'

'Yes!' Vilu said.

'NO! VIOLETTA ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!' German screamed agressively.

'Come Vilu...' I said and took her hand and lead her to the door.

I felt a strong hand grabbing my arm and pulling me back causing me to fall over into his arms.

He looked into my eyes.

'I don't love you Angie... I never have... And I never will... So GET OUT!' He screamed.

It hurt so much what he said, and he said it whilest looking me straight into the eye... Tears were streaming down my face as Vilu pulled me out of the door.

[TIME SKIP]

As I came home with Violetta I collapsed on the sofa and started crying.
Vilu sat next to me and hugged against me crying too.
I put my arms around her and stroke her cheek.

'Are you alright Angie?' She asked.

I sighed.

'Don't worry about me beautiful. I'll be fine..' I said and sobbed.

She burried her head into my shoulder and cried more.