shawdows

Bradley
I watched as they ran Mackenzie and Avery on the stretcher Avery had a cut in her head and a broken arm but was still conscious. Mackenzie was out cold with a deep gash on her head and glass buried in her stomach. "Were losing her they said " as they rolled Mackenzie's lifeless body into the ER. I stopped and dropped to my knees dear God if you have sympathy for they don't take Mackenzie . She's all I have I love her and I will never stop loving her I silently prayed as tears ran down my cheeks.....

We had been there for 7-10 hours a doctor with brown hair and green eyes came to me , my brother and our friends as all 10 of us stood up. "Avery is fine, she has a broken bone and a light concussion. She will take 2-3 weeks for her to began doing simple things.1 month for her arm to heal. Mackenzie is in a coma has a bad concussion, lost 40% of her blood , has 3 broken ribs and was impaled , we were able to do surgery and she thankfully survived. You boys and girls are very lucky , for right now only Caroline and Avery , and her parents can visit Mackenzie ." The doctor replied as she walked back down the dimly lit hallway. We didn't lose her but it only took 2 minutes. In 2minutes I could have lost that beautiful smile Mackenzie makes when she laughs , her the way her face goes straight when she's serious, and her beautiful green brown eyes. Again I watched the doctor walk away as she left my shattered heart behind.