__

"Hey." I spoke, looking at him.

He did a simple head nod and sat in the chair across from me. This was the most we've spoken since he got out. He was staying in the guest room across from my room since his hearing was in two days.

"How was it in there?" I asked, curious.

"I was ready to go." He replied, biting the pizza.

"Right. I think you should take the plea deal." I suggested.

"I'm not doing that."

"So you want to sit in there for two years?" I exclaimed.

"No I got a better idea." I gestured for him to continue as I listened. "Your going to talk your friend out of pressing charges."

"I'll try."

We sat there looking at each other while he ate. I got up ready to go upstairs but I stopped in my tracks to ask him one question.

"Did you sleep with Noella?" I asked, looking directly into his eyes.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

"Yes I'm not even going to lie."

"I hope it was worth it." I said, before I walked off.

No I wasn't about to cry over him. I wasn't going to be sad or anything. Yes I liked him. Maybe even a lot, but we weren't even together for a whole month.

I quietly closed the door to my room and climbed in my bed. I just laid there in the dark rethinking my whole life. The first time I actually give someone a chance the outcome is no different from what I know, and that's why I enjoyed being single.

I heard my door open and shut. I didn't bother to look up. Instead, I played sleep. For what reason I don't know, why he came in my room.

"Get out before I call my dad over here." I threatened.

He smacked his teeth and sat on the end of the bed. "Look man I'm sorry. I was going through a lot and she was just there."

"Okay." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Your going to keep saying okay?"

"Yes I don't have anything to say to you. You cheated and now I'm over you. So you can leave."

He didn't say anything so I turned around and he was standing over me. I watched him lower his self to my level. I knew he was going to kiss me and I wanted him too. That would be his last time and I wanted him to remember what he was missing.

He brought his lips to mine and gently kissed me. I grabbed him by the shirt and he climbed between my legs. I got this tingly feeling throughout my body, especially down south. He attempted to remove my shirt but I put a stop to it quickly.

"Goodnight Chris." I whispered, catching my breath.

"I wanna cuddle with you."