This Story's Final Chapter

Hey guys! I know, it's been a long time since I've updated this book. If I'm going to be honest, it's because I haven't been ready to say goodbye. As I've said in earlier chapters, Wattpad doesn't allow a book to exceed 200 chapters. Unforunatly, this is the 200th chapter.

Thank you so much for reading this story. I never expected to get this many reads, or to meet so many amazing people through this story. It's been so fun to have this story and do movie marathons with you guys!! That was the BEST!!

As hard as this is to end, I have many other books that we can still communicate on.
My personal favs:
Girl Problems
Muggle Problems
Draco's Story

They will all be updated soon!!!!!!!!!

The Harry Potter books I have are:
Muggle Problems
Draco's Story
Harry Potter One Shots
Harry Potter Quotes

Please enjoy!!

Want to be friends? I love you guys, so feel free to send me a message (it might take me a little while to respond since I have so many, but as long as it isn't about me promoting you, I promise I will respond and we can chat!!). You can also right me on my wall, which I see more freqently. I love when you ask me questions on my wall!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading this story!! It's been a joy to write and talk to you guys over it!! I'm so sad writing this OMG!!

See you guys on my messages, wall, and other stories!!

LOTS OF LOVE ,
Lynds