The Puddle

I was afraid that Elizabeth would still refuse to eat so I went ahead and sat in the chair right next to her and picked up one of the quesadillas on her plate and started moving it towards her face, she once again said no with tears going down her face. My husbands patience was running thin and you could see it  from the look on his face. So I finally told Elizabeth that I would spank her a million times before  I let her starve herself. She looked at me with her big green eyes with a pleading look letting me know that she wouldn't backed down. So I told Elliot that me and Elizabeth were gonna take a trip upstairs for a spanking I grabbed her arm and pulled her from the table. When she began to walk with me and then I started to her a dripping noise before we were even close to the stairs, she had peed on herself out of fear. I told Elliot what happened and as I was Elizabeth was crying really hard. So I decided to just give her a rest for tonight and give her a bath, I went up stairs into her beautiful pink room and headed for the bathroom. I ran her a warm bath and started to strip her, surprisingly she wasn't stand-offish about it but considering she was in a orphanage it makes sense. I picked her up after she was naked and put her in the bathtub that was so much bigger than her, I went in to her pink decorative cabinet and grabbed suave shampoo and conditioner, bath & body works shower gel, a luffa, and pink ducky. She smiled at the sight of the pink ducky, I put it in the water for her to play with I took down her hair form the ponytail it was previously in. I put some of the bath & body works on the luffa and began to was her and made sure I got all the pee off her after I made sure her body was clean I grabbed the cup off the side of the bath tub and scooped some Water  in to the cup and carefully pored it over her head making sure none of it got in her face. Then I grabbed the shampoo and washed her hair then the conditioner. When I was done I grabbed one of her pink lady bug towels and and dried her off, I got some clothes we had bought her out of the drawer and dressed her then grabbed a brush and sat Elizabeth on my lap, I brushed her hair then French braided it. Once I was finished I tucked her In her bed and turner off the main light in her room and turned on the night light. She immediately stared crying when I tried to leave the room so I decided to lay in the bed with her until she fell asleep. When she finally went to sleep I quietly left the room and went to me and my husbands master bedroom, when I walked in my husband glared at me meaning that I was probably in trouble so I sat down next to him the he explained to me that the spanking Elizabeth earned was well over due and that I should have kept my word. I was scared on what he was gonna do to me I hate it when my husband had to punish me but it was only for my good. He slowly walked over to the bathroom and came out with a wooden hairbrush I looked at him with a sad face not ready for what was about to happen.