Ties of blood

SARA'S POV
It's been a day since Aly sent us a message. I wish all of this would stop. She's a psychopath. We have tried everything to get rid of her, and we thought we did but, she can't get enough. Jack went out somewhere. Ever since we reunited he's been acting a little strange. His face looks all weird sometimes. I'm worried about him, I think there's something wrong.
He never tells me where he's going.. I need to find out.

"Morning Hayes." I said as he walked down the stairs.

"Morning." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Sky has therapy today. Not just any therapy. She's getting her hair removed. She doesn't know it yet. I just wish all of this never happened. Our lives have really changed in the past year.
My phone started to ring and it was an unknown caller. I started to have the feeling it was Aly. My stupid self answered of course.

"H-hello?" I said.

"Sara? Is that you!!?" A preppy voice came through the phone.

"Uh.. yes.. Who is this?" I ask.

"Caroline. Caroline Forbes? Do you remember me?!" She asked.

"Oh my god! How have you been!" I said.

Caroline was my best friend. Well, one of them. Theirs also Crystal. But she's with Aly and she tried killing me. And then theirs Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett. I have known them since elementary, but we all moved our separate ways.

"Hey so, I heard your in Florida, and I'm staying there for two weeks for college applications for next year, and I was wondering if I could stay at your place?" She asked.

"Uh- Yeah why not? I'll pick you up at the airport; When will you be here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, at 2:00 Pm, if the plane isn't delayed." She laughed.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.
"Oh, and before you go, do you happen to have Bonnie's number still..?" I added.

"Yeah sure, here it is, 456******" She said.

I hung up and I saw Stefan walk through the door.

"I need you to listen to me, okay? Stay away from Jack. He's not a great person to be around right now." He explained.

"Really Stefan? Your just jealous. You know, why don't you stop running in to my life and protecting me all the time just because my douche of a father told you so." I said.

"I'm serious, Sara. He's bad news." He said.

I laughed. I couldn't help myself.

"Ironic how your telling me to stay away from him when really, I should stay away from you." I said.

"Sara, just listen to me. Here, take this necklace. Do not take it off at all. It's going to protect you." He explained.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? How can a necklace protect me? Your loosing your mind." I said.

"Just put it on. If Jack says or does something unusual, call me. Then you'll know i was right." He said walking out the door.

Maybe he's right... He's trying to make a point.. I decided to call Jack

*ringing* ______
He wasn't answering.
As I was going upstairs I heard glass break. I ran down stairs to see what/who it was. I grabbed a knife and quietly started to look around.

"H-hello.... Anyone there..?" I asked.
"Hayes? Sky? You better not be messing with me.." I said.

"Hello, Sara." A voice said.

I turn around to see Aly. Before I could say anything stupid I started to run. Next thing you know she was in front of me.

"H-how did you-" Aly cut me off.

"Don't worry about it. First things first my names not Aly. It's Katherine. Second, I don't look like this. I had a witch disguise me as this person so you wouldn't see who I really was. Now your about to find out." She said.

A Girl came over and started to chant. I had no idea what she was saying.
In a flash Aly didn't look like Aly... She looked like me.

"H-how do we look exactly alike..?" I whispered.

"That's something you need to ask Stefan, Jack, and Damon." She smirked.

"W-who's Damon..?" I asked.

"Ohh.... you haven't met Damon? He's stefans brother. He's a charm." She explained.

"What do you want." I asked, getting angry.

"To turn you into a vampire of course." She Smiled.

"A-a what?!" I asked.
"Okay if this is a prank, stop. What is wrong with you and Stefan today??" I asked, almost yelling.

Before Katherine-or-or Aly- could say anything Stefan ran through the door. And it wasn't just any kind of running. Have any of you seen "The flash". Yeah, that's how fast he ran. His face looked really weird as he was trying to wrestle Katherine, and-and he had... F-fangs..?

"RUN!" He yelled.

"W-what..?" I said.

"RUN! GO GET HAYES AND SKY! THEY ARE IN THE BASEMENT! GO SARA!!" He yelled.

I ran as fast as I could downstairs, and told Sky and Hayes to follow me. They were confused of course. We ran out the side door and it was raining so hard outside. We were running who knows where. I stopped abruptly and so did Sky and Hayes.
I saw Jack. Bloody. Kissing someone's neck or something.

I got closer to see who it was, and then I knew, he wasn't kissing someone's neck, he was sucking their blood.

What Stefan said was true...
And what Katherine said was true.

They're-They're vampires....

How is the possible..
__________________________
Hey! I hope you guys liked this chapter!
As I said before this book was going to be based on the vampire diaries.
If you don't know what that is, it's a show, about vampires. It's really good, if you want to watch it it's on Netflix.

It's basically like twilight but better. It's not boring. There is a lot of action. and the characters that I mentioned in this chapter are the characters in the Vampire Diaries.

Here are the Characters that will be in the book from the show:
Stefan Salvatore
Damon Salvatore
Caroline Forbes
Bonnie Bennett
Alaric Sultzmen
Sara (based on Elena's Life so basically Elena but a different name)
And many more along the way. I will list them as the parts come.

Thank you guys so much for your support! Love you❤️
Xoxo,
Sarah.