Together at last..<3

SARA'S POV
I woke up to the sound of Hayes and my sister laughing their asses off. I sat up in bed and checked my Twitter. I look up to see jack with a small tray with some breakfast in it.

I remember when he used to to this.. He's just so sweet.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I laughed.

"I made you your favorite.. Eggs with ketchup and cheese with some orange juice." He said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

We sat there both eating the breakfast and let me tell you, this is what I'm looking for. I'm almost 20 and I think it's time I start to mature myself and become an adult. Who knows what's gonna happen. I may get married soon, I may have kids soon for all I know. Just seeing Jack do all these things for me, I can already see a future of us.

Yes, I know your wondering, "Where's Stefan??"
Well, I haven't talked to him yet. He went on a business trip with my dad and he won't be back until next week, but until then, me and jack have some alone time. Technically this is cheating, but then technically I was cheating on Jack too because we never broke up. So it's the same thing right?

Once we were done eating, Jack took the food downstairs, and came back. We cuddled in the bed and it felt good considering it was cold out. He rubbed my back and said, "I love you babe... your so beautiful in every way, with or without makeup. Your so confident and that's what I love about you. God I love your greenish brown eyes, and your soft plump lips..."

"Calm down gilinsky no sex yet." I laughed. And so did he.

"I don't want any.. I just want you." He said.

I kissed his amazing lips and we fell asleep together..
-
Sorry that was short and boring. I had no ideas
If you have ideas please please leave it in the comment section down below.

I would really appreciate it!!

Don't be shy on what you have to say lol if you guys get picked then I'll follow you on everything and all that

Oh! and I'm thinking about having a meetup soon what do y'all think? yes or no? comment down below, like, vote, read, tell your friends. PLEASE

LOVE U ❤️❤️