Lizzy looked up into his dark eyes, "Maybe I don't want a friend."

"I didn't say I was yours." The man replied before he began to walk away.

"Can you at least tell me your name?!" Lizzy called out.

"It's Angel, sweetheart."

The blonde scoffed at the pet name and began walking back towards the club, where her sister was waiting. She put her hands into the pockets of the jacket to keep them warm and there was something inside. Elizabeth pulled out a velvet box and opened it. There was a silver cross inside.

SHE FINALLY MADE IT to The Bronze where Elizabeth ended up sitting and talking to Willow most of the time. Willow was telling her about Buffy's philosophy about how to get a guy when two attractive guys walked up to them. 

The four began talking, and the guys asked if the wanted to go to the ice cream place. Lizzy didn't want to go anywhere except back home, but didn't want to leave Willow alone with them. 

The two girls agreed and followed them outside and it was then that Elizabeth knew what they were. 

Vampires. 

It wasn't too hard to tell from the desperation vibes coming from them.

Willow was questioning the route to the ice cream place, but Thomas told them they knew a shortcut. Which was through the cemetery. As if that wasn't suspicious enough.

"Ever been in one of these?" Thomas asked, opening the door to a mausoleum.

"No thank you." Willow replied and Lizzy got out her stake,

"Hey, what are you afraid of?" Nick grabbed Elizabeth while Thomas grabbed Willow and shoved them inside.

"That wasn't funny." Willow stated and they walked towards the two girls.

"I think we're gonna go." Elizabeth said and she grabbed onto Willow's arm.

"Is that what you think?" Nick questioned.

Lizzy shoved Willow towards the door and pointed her stake at the boys, "The blonde is feisty." A girl said, "The red head, though, I don't know."

"They're fresh." Thomas said, walking towards the blonde woman in a school uniform that was standing in the doorway.

"Hardly enough to share."

"Why didn't you bring your own?" Nick asked the school girl.

"I did." The girl replied before they heard a voice.

"Hey, wait up." A boy walked through the door, panting, a hand against his neck.

"Jesse!" Willow exclaimed before Jesse collapsed. 

"She gave me a hickey." Jesse said and Lizzy walked over to examine his neck. That was no hickey. It was bloody and there were teeth marks. It was a vampire bite.