O2.

Jacob

"So , what are we doing today?", Sebastian asked.

I turned towards him. He always had a smile on his face. I can't remember a time where he wasn't smiling. I wish I could be as happy as he always was. I stared at him for a minute. He noticed me staring and started dancing, rubbing his butt against my hip. I burst out laughing.

"Get yo' big ass off of me.", I gave him a push which didn't do anything.

He moved and laughed his loud, obnoxious laugh.

"I didn't plan on doing anything today but, you can come over."

-----

I plopped down on my bed and let out a long sigh. I choked on my own breath once I felt Sebastian's big ass lay over me. He relaxed his body, relying on me to be his bed.

"Get off of me!" , I hissed and screamed.

He just stayed there like he didn't even hear me. I started pounding my little fists into his back, which did not a damn thing.

"Aww, your little fists feel like soft feathers. You should just give up 'cause I'm not m--OW!", Sebastian screamed and jumped up from my small, fragile body.

I started laughing uncontrollably. He looked so upset. I watched as he pouted and rubbed his shoulder.

"Did you really have to bite me?", he whined, which only made me laugh more, due to his deep voice.

I laughed some more, "Aww, I'm sorrryyy. But, don't be such a big ass baby."

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed. I just smiled. I love my best friend so much. I was having a rough day, he never fails to put a smile back on my face. I looked at his soft, Indian like hair and an idea came to mind.

"Best friend.", I said in my most cutest voice.

He hummed a response.

"Can I dye your hair?", I asked with my bottom lip poking out.

He chuckled and shook his head, no. I whined.

"You always think that your pouting and whining can get you whatever you want but, not with me.", Sebastian said sternly.

I started rubbing my fingers through his hair, which I know he loves.

"But, bestie westieeeee. Your hair is so long and pretty. I just want to dye your ends blonde.", I started rubbing his scalp.

He sighed,"Fine."

I smiled.

-------

Sebastian and I stood in front of the mirror, ready for the big reveal. I could tell that he was nervous because his fingers were twitching.

I giggled, "Are you ready?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

I took the towel from his head and studied his face. He smiled. Great! He likes it!

"You like it?", I asked

"Yea, I look sexy as fuck now.", Sebastian smiled while rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"Great! Well I'm gonna go get the oil and brush, be right back!"

He nodded.

-------

Sebastian

I started hearing Jacob's phone ringing. I went to go get it. Once I saw who was calling, I got extremely irritated. Like, what do you want? I decided to just answer.

"What?", I said with an attitude.

"Ugh, it's you. Give Jacob the damn phone.",he huffed.

"You know, you got some nerve calling him after the shit you pulled today. You made him fucking cry, Chresanto. You claimed that you would love him and never hurt him. But, yo' unfaithful ass couldn't even do that! Don't fucking call his phone no more. Do I make myself clear?"

"And, what's going to happen if I continue to call?", he challenged.

"Then you'll have to deal with me.

That's where I hung up. I can't allow him to continue to hurt Jacob. Jacob is so sweet and cares a lot about everyone. When I was sick, Jacob was by my side. When my mom died he was there. He even helped me out back in 9th grade when I was the outcast. I just don't understand how you could hurt such a nice person.

"What are you doing with my phone?", I heard Jacob's voice.

"Oh, I was playing Trivia Crack.", I lied.

"Oh okay, sit down."

Jacob poured some olive oil on top of my head and rubbed it in with his hands. I hummed in pleasure. He picked up the brush and brushed my hair back into a sleek ponytail.

"All done.", Jacob smiled.

"Bashy." , he called me by my nickname.

"Hmm?"

"My mommy is working late tonight and Empire comes on in an hour. I'm going to go cook, is there anything you want to eat?"

"Oooo, Can you make enchiladas?"

He smiled.

"Sure. While, I'm cooking can you pick out the other snacks?",he asked walking to the kitchen.

I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. Were having our little 'tv show' nights. He's so great. There's nothing else I could ask for in a friend.

-----

Chapter 2 is now finished. I worked really hard on it. Hopefully, you enjoy. :)

-Oly