"I'm just fucking with you." Harry replied with an eyebrow raised, and I knew he was mocking me from the way he looked at me. I shook my head and shot him a playful glare. He only chuckled lowly at this and hoisted me again, fixing my legs tighter around my body. He suddenly started walking and I couldn't see where he was taking me, since my back was to his front.

But I then found myself pressed against the wall, and his arms loosened a little around me. One of his hands ran his fingers lightly over my neck, causing me to shiver from the feather-light touch.

"Now give me a proper kiss, Claire."

His voice was low and husky, and a rush of excitement washed through me just from the sound. I could feel my cheeks heating up from his powerful gaze, seeing that one stray curl lingering over his eyes.

I reached forward with a shaky hand and gently eased the curl out of his face; Harry's gaze didn't falter from this. So I leaned forward and coyly kissed him, though I didn't linger. I pulled away, licking at my lips. I've never really had to make the first move before, so honestly, I didn't know how to do it. Normally Harry just dove in and-

"I said a proper kiss." Harry repeated. "Don't be shy with me."

I leaned in again and kissed him softly, but I grew more confidence from his words and pressed harder against him. I then felt his hand pinch my butt and I gasped into his mouth, opening my eyes wide. He was staring right at me, and he was smiling into the kiss. But all too soon he started kissing me repeatedly, taking small pecks, one after the other. He had never kissed me like this before; this wasn't heated or passionate-this was playful and almost...

...fun.

I had no idea Harry even knew the meaning of fun.

"Harry," I giggled again when his lips moved to kiss my cheeks, not lingering at all, "what are you doing?"

"What the hell does it look like?" He replied, now kissing up my face. He was peppering my face with kisses, a large smile on his face. I could see his dimples up close now, and I broke into more laughter when he started kissing over my eyelids. I was forced to close my eyes.

It was an onslaught of kisses.

"Harry."

A voice had interrupted us.

"Shut up." Harry told him in a half growl, lowering his lips to envelop my lips deeply. My eyes were open and I was peering over his head to see none other than Zayn Malik standing a few feet from us. Thankfully he wasn't smirking at me, nor was he frowning. He was just waiting.

Harry gave me one last kiss before his hands released me. My feet landed ungracefully on the ground and I leaned into the wall for support, feeling slightly dazed from what had just happened. Harry was already walking out of the room.

"Be a good girl, Princess." Zayn's voice sneered at me before he left as well. I waited until I was completely alone until I went back to the couch to sit down. I leaned to the right, spreading my legs out over the comfortable couch, and lounged nonchalantly on it as I grabbed for the remote.

A few hours later, I was holding tightly onto a pillow, and tears were streaming down my face. I had a bowl of ice cream sitting on the table in front of me with a whole chunk missing from eating it, and I was quietly crying as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

I had the wonderful, genius idea of watching the Titanic and I always cried in the end-no matter what. If I didn't tear up when Jack died, I always cried when Rose saw the statue of liberty.