Chapter 7

7.

Harry pulled away from the painful kiss, and the look in his eyes shook me to my very core. His eyes were dark-twisted. It was then I realized I really was looking into the eyes of a being that had absolutely no heart or soul. I was looking into the eyes of a human, who had skin like me and two eyes like me; he basically had every characteristic of a human being. But unlike me, Harry had much darker intentions in life. He looked and moved like a normal human, yes, but deep down; I could see the empty place where his heart was supposed to be.

"I like girls who are willing," Harry told me in a husky growl, his hand suddenly trying to snake its way past my pants. Letting out a gasp, I immediately began flailing, trying to pry his hand off of me. I had a feeling where he wanted to go. "Most guys say they like girls who have a fight in them. Me? I prefer girls who submit, girls who bend to the one in charge." He then said suggestively, "Why put so much energy in fighting the girl when you could use that energy for something else?"

His other hand was holding me back against the wall, and he also used his chest to keep me from moving. He then used his right leg to step in between mine, tearing my legs apart in one swift move. And his hand, like a nosey spider, was trying to make its way into my pants. Literally.

By now I was near hysterics. I threw my entire body in frenzy, throwing my hands around blindly, tightening my hands into fists. I couldn't move my legs, since they were around Harry. However, when his hand tried going into my pants, I had to grab at it and try to rip it away.

Unfortunately for me, Harry had arm muscles, and he seemed like he wasn't taking no for a suitable answer.

"What are you doing?" Was all I could say in that hysterical voice, my voice no longer under control. Fear laced my every sense. What was he doing?

"I'm teaching you a lesson." Was all Harry said, his lips leaning down to graze upon my ear. I could feel him breath now.

The worst part?

I felt completely and utterly helpless. I have never had this foreign feeling before. All my life I have been in complete control. Yet here I was, underneath Harry's control-stripped of my own consent. And honestly, being vulnerable was terrifying to me. Like anything, it was new to me, so it was natural to be scared.

"Yes, you're completely vulnerable," Harry said, his voice husky with satisfaction. I felt, only to add to my terror, him bring my earlobe into his mouth and gently bite at it. It didn't hurt, but it felt very strange, and it only added to my panic. "I could get used to this."

"Let go of me!" I wailed, keeping his hand out of my pants with much effort. My arms were beginning to shake from all the force it took just to keep his hand at bay, though he wasn't giving in. "GET OFF OF ME!"

Harry replied by bringing his mouth to the side of me neck, taking the skin and sucking lightly. I was panting now, my eyes wide and cheeks bright red. What the hell was he doing?

And the sad thing?

I could feel myself getting tired. I faintly figured out his plan. He wasn't using full force on me. He was waiting for me to lose energy.

But I couldn't let his hand get into my pants. So I used as much strength I had left, but by now, his strength overpowered mine. I heard him chuckle against my skin as he began pushing back, his fingers now grazing the skin of my lower belly.

Oh no.

"Please," I choked out, the walls in the room closing around me. "Please don't rape me. Please, Harry! Don't do this!"

"People who beg for mercy rarely get it." Harry replied roguishly, his hand defeating mine. I let my hands fall to my side limply as his hand immediately traveled inside my pants.