Interrogation

*(Venn) 

"Can't this damn thing go any faster?!" 

Brian's car had maxed out at 90 miles per hour. We were almost there, but every second was precious. We came up to the village, and we immediately saw the bodies. If they were still here, then the battle was still going on. Brian sped through the town, obviously speaking through the mind link. 

"Venn." 

"Yes?" 

"Jacob's dead." 

My heart sank. Lyra's father was dead. 

"What about Lyra?" I asked angry that he didn't tell me about her first. 

Instead of answering, he stopped the car in front of an old warehouse. He motioned for me to get out. "That's what we're here to find out." 

We went inside to a room of crates, and in the back there was yet another door. It led to a cellar with a rouge strapped to a chair. It was an interrogation. They had Lyra. 

" No." I said, hoping that I was wrong. 

"I'm sorry, but we have him." he motioned to the rouge who smiled and said: "Like I'd talk." 

Brian handed me my silver sword from a container. 

"Go crazy." He said quietly. 

"Do you have something else?" I asked indicating to the box. 

He sighed and gave me my silver powder. I groaned. Apparently he didn't get the idea. I walked over to the container, and found a short, stainless steel, serrated knife, 5 inches in length. He raised an eyebrow as I walked over and tore off the rouges blindfold.  

"What the hell do you think steel will do to a werewolf?" He asked incredulously. 

"Nothing." I said. Then he and Brian realized what my plan was.  

I stabbed him in the gut, aiming for the kidney. I missed, but I decided to try again, moving the sawlike blade back and forth before pulling it out. 

His screams were loud enough to be heard outside I'm sure. 

After the wound healed, I stabbed again. This was the reason I did not use silver. So he could not die. Brian watched in horror as I started to move the blade back and forth. 

"Where are your pack located?!"  

He spat in my face. I grabbed his face, pulled it back, and sawed his tongue off. It grew back. I laughed. My dark overcoat was covered with blood.  

"Well?" I asked holding his face up. 

"Fuck off." He responded. 

"What is your name?" I asked casually. 

"Why should I tell you?" 

"Why not?" 

He stayed silent. 

"Honestly Venn, I don't know why you're being so easy on him." 

I ignored Brian's comment. I had turned away from the rouge and started to sharpen my knife. 

"Got a mate? How about a pup?" 

I heard a short intake of air behind me. I would get what I wanted.  

I turned back around. Now, I'm sure you know that I'm human, but let me tell you something else. I came up close to his face. 

"I'm a hunter." His eyes widened and a look of horror overtook his facial features.  

"You wouldn't dare." He said half angry, half pleading. 

"Let me tell you something else." 

He stiffened, fearful of what would come next. 

"You and your flea ridden band of trash took my mate." 

He groaned 

"Now, either way I'll find her, so why not help out a fellow and tell me where they are? Who knows, I may even let your family live, if they will cooperate." 

"Goddamn it. I have no choice. You've got yourself a deal." 

"Can you mind link them from here?" 

I knew that since the rouges weren't actually a pack, he would only be able to link to his mate. 

"Yes." 

"Tell her to take her pups and run. If she warns the others, I'll kill the whole lot of you." 

He looked tired. 

"It is done." He said in defeat. 

"Now where did the others run off to?" I asked darkly. 

"Up north, there is a clearing about 20 miles out. Thats where they are." 

"See? I knew we could come to dome understanding!" 

I picked up my sword, silver dust, and stakes (which were still in the crate). 

I was going to kill them. I was going to kill them all. 

//Well I reached 200 reads, so I figured I should post the next chapter. Vote please!~Eterne

P.S. If you want the next chapter to come out, tell me in the comments! It makes a huge difference in my update intervals.