Going to Markimoo!

I'm Carrissa. I got three tickets to meet Markipilier at an exclusive meet and greet! When I heard the news, I had to invite my two obsessed best friends, Lacie and Tiana. We just couldn't wait for the day!
       Finally, a few days later, we hopped on a plane to L.A. to finally meet Markipilier! We all couldn't wait. Six hours later, we made it to our hotel in the city. Each of us had our own rooms, so we went to unpack. The next day I would meet Mark! Yay,!
     It was Saturday! I quickly woke up, brushed my hair, and got dressed. I wanted to go casual, so I pulled on a flannel crop top and high waist jean shorts. My red hair was up in a bun, and I pulled I black headband on. Then, I went down to the kitchen to meet Lacie and Tiana.
     "Hey, Car! It's almost Mark Meeting Time!" Lacie said as I took a seat. They already had gotten me pancakes, bacon, juice, and eggs. I dug in, to excited to chew.
       A bus going to the meet up showed up in front of the hotel twenty minutes later. We hopped on and ate a little snack Tiana made for us. I couldn't eat it, I was to nervous. I pulled my drawing book near my chest. I had made Mark some drawings and couldn't wait for it to be time! Markimoo, here we come!
PUBLISHED ON: 11/15/15!
AUTHORS NOTE:
I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter!