Chapter 17

I quickly ran over to Jenko and kneeled "oh ,fuck you shot him " Schmidt said . I picked up his head and placed it on my knee ,while trying to reach his arm "you're gonna be okay ,we're gonna be okay " "you shot my partner you motherfucker !" Schmidt yelled pointing it at Walters "I didn't mean to shoot you!" he gestured at Jenko  "I meant to shoot him !" he says pointing his gun at Schmidt "are you alive buddy? you okay  ,you took a bullet for me man " Schmidt said ,Jenko squirmed on my knees while trying to reach his bullet wound "yeah ,I'm feeling a little ambivalent about that right now " he said laying his head back down on my dress "didn't you hear me ? I said don't move ,I said that! you heard ,right? Eric you heard " he said looking into the limo "I said don't move!" "Eric help me Molly pleaded " ,Jenko and I looked at Schmidt "You got this " Jenko said to him ,I nodded and smiled at him "do it" . A helicopter had arrived ,and was shinning on Schmidt ,whom was pointing a gun at Walters ,Molly elbowed Walters and scurried off "shoot !" Jenko and I yelled "come on !" "you peaked in high school motherfucker " Schmidt said as he shot Walters in the dick "oh shit " Schmidt said as Walters was hunched over holding his lower area" I shot him in the dick" "You shot me in the dick!" Walters yelled "oh, my god ! he was bleeding "yes ,yes ! yes !" Schmidt was doing some sort of happy dance ,I helped Jenko up and we walked over to Walters and Schmidt ,who was arresting Walters "you are under arrest " "it definitely came out my asshole!" Walters said "You have the right to remain silent ,anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law you have the right to an attorney ,If you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed for you do you understand these rights as they have been read to you ,fuck you bitch " Jenko and Schmidt said in sync "yes! yes!" I grabbed the cuffs from my belt and hand cuffed Walters "We did it man ,we did it " "God ,I feel so good " Jenko said walking towards me and helping from the ground ,after I placed the cuffs on Walters "you're a god damn rock star " I said hugging Schmidt "do you feel that ? god damn you're so cool you just shot him in the dick ,I've never seen that who does that ?" Jenko said "look i'm sorry I called you rain man ,and Valentine sorry I called you a bitch ,I know I  didn't say you were but you're smart ,you're a smart guy and you're thoughtful and you're sincere and you're sweet and you're loyal ,and you " he said turning more to me "you're the reason I'm in this gig ,you haven't given up on me ever ,and Jenko is lucky to have someone like you ,...and so am I ,I fucking cherish you guys "  "should we high five?" Schmidt asked ,we nodded and we jumped and high fived ,Jenko began screaming in agony ,I tended to him quickly "my hand !" Schmidt ,yelled then looked at Jenko "should we get you to the hospital ,man ?" Schmidt asked ,I through his arm over my shoulder "yeah, I think we need to call somebody " "Call somebody !" "I got to get my dick sewn back on " ,we looked at Walters "you ,shut the fuck up " I said "yea you heard  the lady ,you shut the fuck up " Schmidt said kicking him "that's not funny " "is that it ?" Jenko said  pointing at something on the floor ,he let out a scream "that's my dick ,pick up my dick please !" "no 'we're not picking up your dick " "fucking pick up my dick " he said crouching down to get It himself ,it fell "oh fuck " . The ambulance arrived later on ,I was currently talking to Molly "I'm sorry I couldn't really be a "real" friend ,its just this whole undercover shit it fucks you up " she laughed "he's my friend ,they don't serve vegan in jail bitch " we turned to see Jenko and Schmidt sitting on top of a car "its okay ,I mean I understand ..so you and Jenko aren't really together ?" she wiggled her eyebrows "I um ,I'm not sure " I turned around to see Jenko looking at me "go get him Nicole " she winked at me . I walked over to the car and hopped on ,Jenko put his head on my shoulder ,we were staring at Schmidt and Molly "I think they'll kiss " I said closing my eyes and putting my forehead to his ,he nodded ,Schmidt was trying to shake Molly's hand ,Molly pulled him to her and they kissed "told you " I said we both smiled "Valentine ?" I looked up at him "yeah ?" "do you remember ,the question I asked you at the park ?" my heartbeat started racing "no, which one ?' I asked playing it off "do you have a boyfriend ?" I looked up at him "oh that one yea ,I remember " he looked into my eyes "I'll ask again ,Valentine Hunter do you have a boyfriend ?" I smiled "I'd like to think so ,but his name isn't Brad McQuaid its Greg Jenko .." I said he leaned in and kissed me "I'd also like to think that 'my' girls name isn't Nicole Harris but Valentine Hunter " "Then Mr. Jenko sir ,Valentine Hunter here and now is officially named your girlfriend " we kissed again ,Schmidt walked back to us and we began walking "we're like in the end of 'Die hard ' right now but it's our life it crazy ." Jenko wrapped his arm around Schmidt and I wrapped my arm around his waist "number one or two ?" I asked "three " "Sam Jackson one yeah!" I said they laughed "Sam Jackson style! "Sam Jackson style". Jenko and I stayed at my apartment ,just hugging each other "I can't wait to rub this all over those cheery pop cheerleader princesses " "you really don't like them do you ?" I shook my head ."Boom motherfuckers !" we said bursting in through the door ,everyone clapped ,Jenko took me by the waist and leaned down to kiss me "where is he ?" I yelled "where is he ?" "there he is " Schmidt and I hugged Dickson "enough ,too long on the hug ,congratulations you crazy sick ,vigilante motherfuckers you got your first arrest huh?" I smiled handing the certificate to Dickson "Katy Perry and I got something made for you two " Dickson handed the frame with their arresting report "you didn't " "come on all right ,all right " they said trying to hug him ,he pushed them back "enough ,enough new assignment since you two cowboys and cow girl love to drink booze smoke weed with kids and fuck anything with a big ass in jeans with low self esteem ,I'm gonna send you to a place where all that shit is allowed " Oh I love Disney Land !" Jenko said holding my waist "you three sons of bitches are going to college !" yes " Schmidt said "No !" Jenko said "Fuck" I said looking down "just great".

All right ,that concludes 21 Jump street ,thank you all who read this story ,you did not need to vote if you didn't want to ,just knowing you read it makes me happy ,so as a bonus I will be doing a bonus chapter with all of my favorite quotes from the movie ,now the next book I write is in your hands here are the options or if you have any suggestion please leave a comment of which you would like me to write.

1. 22 Jump street (Probably happening either way)

2. Beyond two souls

3. The Conjuring

4. White House down (Channing is life <3)

Please leave a comment saying which you would like thanks I love all of you peace <3

-Nicole