-8-

A/N- Thank you guys so much for all the votes! I never thought that many people would even read my books! Sooo..THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!
(Sorry if this chapter is lame, I just felt like doing this, so here you are)
--------
Harry's POV-
  A lot of suspicious things have happened recently. 1st, the hat, then divination, and lastly, if I'm not forgetting anything, the squid. I want to know who's side Percy is on. And I'm afraid it's not the right side.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  It's now breakfast time and we (Ron, Harry, and Hermione) had to sit in the only seats available. The seats next to Percy.

  I grumbled as I took a seat across for him. Hermione was staring at him like she wanted to know all his secrets. Ron...he was eating. I was trying not to look at Percy.

  Suddenly, the owls came in. I saw Percy's owl come flying towards him. Who did he get mail from? Then I saw more owls flying are way. Who are they for? There was about 5 of them, each with a bundle of letters on them, even a howler. Okay, more then one howler.

  All the letters dropped in front of Percy. Wait. What? Percy started to open the letters first but Hermione said,

"You may want to open to red ones first, they explode if you don't open them right away."

"Okay..." He said unsure. When he grabbed the first one he looked at the address...and paled.

"Oh- o" he said as he opened it. As soon as he opened it, it started yelling.

"PERSEUS ACHILLIES JACKSON!" A women's voice yelled.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Then the voiced calmed.

  "I hope you liked your gifts. I might actually consider you being slightly worthy of Annabeth if you get good grades. By the way, I'm having your report cards sent to me!
Goodbye and I hope my daughter breaks up with you!

From your stalking Aunt (? Is she his aunt?),
I hate you." Percy's eyes widened throughout the entire letter, his face palled slightly to. Everyone who herd it, which was everyone, was staring at Percy in shock.

  Percy then nervously got out another howler and opened it, without looking at the address this time.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME WERE YOUR GOING! I AM YOU COUSIN! LAST TIME YOU LEFT SUDDENLY WE DIDN'T SEE YOU FOR 8 MONTHS! YOU BETTER BE GLAD IM NOT THERE, OR ELSE I WOULD HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! OR ID LET ANNABETH DO IT FOR ME!" The voice of a teenage girl yelled.

Then another voice yelled, "IM SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT!" When that voice came Percy mumbled "Stupid Leo".

Then the same voice said, "Hey Perce. Camps not the same without you. Don't kill anyone while your there!" Then Percy mumbled, "Very funny Leo, very funny"

"Also, Pine cone face wants to kill you for not saying goodbye, as you heard earlier."
Pine cone face?

"Goodbye! We all miss you, as you can see by all the letters we sent! Cabin 10 isn't happy about the lack of Percabeth because of your absence." Percy nearly chocked on his drink when 'Leo' I'm guessing, said that.

"Goodb-STOLLS IM GOING T-" The letter ended there. Who are these people?

  There were now only 3 howlers left. He took the first one he saw off the huge stack of letters and opens it.