It's Alcohol's fault (D.Gray-man FanFiction)

Start from the beginning

“Lenalee do you have a duplicate key of my room?”

“I’ll ask Komui Nii-san.” Said Lenalee who respected his decision and didn’t pressed the issue of why he’s locked out.

When Lenalee came back, she unlocked the door for Allen and after exchanging more verbal nonsense, Allen entered the room.

He locked the door behind him and scanned his room.

He found Kanda curled up on his bed.

You did not only throw me out of my room, you also dare occupied my bed? Hehehe, let’s see how you will defend yourself now.

And with an evil looked on his face, Allen moved closer to his bed then activate his innocence but when he saw Kanda’s peaceful sleeping face, he lost the will to do anything.

Hmph! I’ll let you off today ‘cause your drank. He thought deactivating his innocence. He took the extra pillow and lay on the floor.

NOT LONG after Allen fall asleep he felt someone touched him and carried him up.

“Hmm?” Allen moaned opening his eyes and saw a blurred image of a long haired person.

Ah I see I’m being carry to the bed, he thought closing his eyes. Hm? Carry?

“Aaaah!” Allen shouted with eyes wide opened, fully awake and aware that Kanda was carrying him like a princess and has nothing more than shorts on his body. “Put me down!” he commanded, he struggled and punched Kanda’s chin.

Kanda did put him down, on the bed, then pinned him down.

“K-Kanda?” he called out nervously as Kanda move his face closer. “Kanda sober-u-mmm!” he said with his eyes wide opened when Kanda sealed his lips with his own.

Kanda forced Allen’s lips to open and made his way into Allen mouth. Allen struggled, twisting and kicking but as Kanda kissed deepened and playfully move his tongue. Allen found himself slowly closing his eyes while unconsciously responding to Kanda’s kiss.

Kanda stopped kissing him and let go his now weak arms. Kanda then move down to his neck, unbuttoning his clothes as he moved down on his navel and slowly a bit more.

Allen shuddered when Kanda reached farther down. His body felt hot, so hot it feels like he was burning in flame. He grabbed hold of Kanda’s long hair while Kanda continued to give him the pleasure he never thought possible.

Just when Allen was about to explode, Kanda stopped at get back onto his lips. Kanda get rid of the rest of his short and underwear.

Allen then glanced at Kanda’s ‘jewel’ and gasped when he figured out what Kanda was trying to do.

“Nooo!” he screamed coming back to his senses.

Allen once again fought to get Kanda off him and was at least able to get away from the bed.

However, before he could completely arrange his miserable clothes, Kanda was on him again. This time he was pinning him on the wall; looking at him like a hungry beast.

“Behave if you don’t want to get hurt…” Kanda warned and once again made him melt with his kiss. Then it happened, the thing Allen tried to avoid.

Kanda lift him up, legs spread apart and deliver the mixture of pain pleasure inside him.

As Kanda move his body, Allen found it hard to hold his voice.

“K-Kanda,” he uttered. With his shaking knees, Allen had no choice but to hold on to Kanda’s nape.

Allen has no idea how many times it happened but by the time Kanda brought him back to his bed, he thought he saw heaven before falling asleep, with Kanda by his side.

KANDA WOKE-UP next morning with a puzzled looked on his face. Surely he remembered going back to his room but why is it that his room looked so unfamiliar?

Someone moaned.

Kanda turned to his right and got surprise when he saw the white-haired boy he nickname ‘beans sprout’ on his side and got even more surprised when he saw that both them was naked, but then he paused. Even though it was kind of blurry, he could still feel it. The feeling of Allen skin in his hands, the silk like touch and the taste of his lips…

Kanda sat up blushing as the memory got clearer.

He panicky searched the room with his eyes and stood up when he saw his underwear near the wall, and the rest of his clothes filed up in the corner.

Kanda dressed up hurriedly, opened the bedroom door, bang it closed and rushed to his own room with his palm on his mouth.

Allen on the other hand got woken by that bang.

“What?” he asked sleepily, he stood up just to find himself drop back to his bed screaming.

“OOOUCHHH!” his voice echo all the way out the room.

The bedroom door opened and Allen met the eyes of Lavi, Lenalee and Krory. Then instantly they all simultaneously stepped back and silently closed the door after seeing him uncovered.

“KANDAAA! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!” Allen shouted on top of his lungs.

While the three people on the other side of the closed door giggled knowing what event had occurred.