"Well, then," I shrug. "She's gotta be impressed, mate."

"Mate?"

I slap my hand to my forehead and drag it down slowly until I grip my lips in annoyance.

"It's like a friend," I explain in the simplest terms.

"You're my mate?" He laughs, but small and squeaky like.

"Sure," I cringe a bit.

"Okay so what you're going to do first, if you ever get more clothes, is sort them out by color." I grab all of his clothes and throw them in Ava's nice Samsung washer that's all digital. I need to bring my laundry here more often.

"By the shade of each color?" He mumbles over my shoulder, grazing his chin across.

I almost scream, "oh God no."

"You just separate by lights, darks, and whites." I reach for the Tide detergent and pour a quarter cup into the cap.

"So you want to put a good amount of detergent to equal how much you're putting in, you barely have a load in so I put a little." I motion to the blue liquid where Harry exaggeratedly sniffs and ends up sneezing on my arm.

Don't kill him. Don't kill him. Don't kill him.

"A load? Like sémen?"

I was about to slap that confused puppy dog face right out of this room.

"No," I groan with a pinch of my nose. "A load, as in a load of clothes, not-" I sigh in frustration. "Not your sémen."

"Oh," he fûcking giggles again.

Don't scream. Don't scream. Don't scream.

"Anyways," I grab the softener with the cute bear on it and pour half into the assigned slot. "In each of these little compartments it literally says what goes in there, so it's not that difficult."

He hums too close to my ear that I flinch away. The laundry room is small as is, I don't need this giraffe hovering over me.

I decided he doesn't deserve the smelly pearls that only Ava allows me to use. "Then you close the lid, click the dark button, and hit start," I turn to walk out of the room, but he doesn't budge.

"Thank you, Niall!" He shouts loudly and wraps both of his arms around me way too tight.

I stiffen. You love Ava. You love Ava. You love Ava.

"You're welcome, Harry," I awkwardly pat his arm.

"Please let go of me," I grumble out uncomfortably.

"Okay!" Thank the lord, he does. "Do you think Ava will come home early?" He follows me out the the living room and suddenly I feel like I can breathe properly again.

"I don't think so, Harry," I shrug and go to help myself to a beer. He doesn't respond so I grab one of Ava's shîtty American beers that she likes and slip on it slowly, it'll do.

I come back to the living room to see Harry on the couch laying on his side with a pillow to his chest.

"You alright?" I approach him slowly with one hand in front of me for defense.

"Is Ava going to send me back?" He had obviously began to cry as the pillow he was grasping was already stained. Where does the liquid even come from?

I felt bad anyway, I really did.

"No, Harry. She really likes you, she just has to work and go to school for her future," my voice is lighter as I pat his arm in the most comforting way possible.

"O-Okay," he pouts looking like a big baby.

"How about this," I didn't want Ava to come home to this mess. "I'll take you to go buy some new clothes, just so you can have extra after Ava spoils you."

"Okay," he nods like five times.

"We'll go after I show you how to dry your clothes," I sit back on the recliner and turn on the TV, might as well relax.

"And for fûcks sake, lets buy you new boxers."

_________________________

"Okay so let's go to Macy's they have nice brands at a reasonable price to start you off," I turn to beckon Harry over, but he was distracted by who knows what.

"Harry," I scold him.

"Look at the moving stairs and, and look at all these people," he stutters in amazement.

"It's called the mall, Harry. Now let's go," I pull him by his arm to the elevators since I won't chance the escalators.

As we ride up, Harry's face is practically glued against the glass and it's disgusting. The mother and daughter beside us are just giggling, so it's nothing too embarrassing.

"Harry, get off the glass. Come on," I yank him out once again.

We finally get to Macy's, but as soon as we walk through the fragrance entrance Harry goes wild with his nostrils.

He sneezes once again, directly on my back. "Please stop," I groan.

I manage to guide him to the men's section. Immediately I pick out some printed button ups, which seem neutral enough in style.

"Okay so lets just dress you like me, yeah?" He nods with a toothy smile.

Each shirt I picked ranged in all colors and patterns, I shoved them in his hold with approval. Harry stays quiet for awhile and follows me around, looking closely at my actions.

After I got him a few pairs of tight fitted jeans, I tell him that we would tear holes in them. That's for another time though.

"Now let's just buy you a solid pair of shoes, you don't need too many pairs of them okay?" He nods, buried beneath the hangers.

"Excuse me, do you need any help?" A man looking around his late twenties in a casual suit approached us.

"Just looking around for now, thanks."

We go in and out of the displays for a few minutes until Harry finally speaks up.

"I like these!" He grabs ahold of these golden boots on the stand with a bright, dimpled smile. I look down at my own pair of brown boots in question.

"Fine let's get them," I sigh the thousandth time.

__________________________

SOOO this is the second part to the one I posted last night! if you couldn't already tell this is what happens while Ava is working! I wanted to give y'all Niall's POV and how he thinks and speaks on his own. I hope you liked this cute little narry chapter as much as I did. with this chapter and the last it equals one normal chapter in length, so that's why it was short yesterday. I love y'all!!!

QOTD:
what's your all time favorite harry moment so far?

please try and share this with others!! and also follow my social media things, all links are in my bio!!! much love xx

ps this was unedited