"You OK? I saw"

"I'm fine, really."

She looked at me, and reached into the press to grab a book. She went back up to her desk, leaning against the front of it.

"I noticed you watching me, and I thought you were uncomfortable sitting next to Kevin."

"I was. But, looking up at you and seeing you watching me helped."

She didn't say anything, and I walked over to her. I kept thinking about the way she watches me when she's nervous.

"Yeah, I was worried about you."

Angela knocked on the door, and we both looked at her.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think Bella's dad is going to be home soon."

Oh right, he was going to be home early today. Being around Alice, well, it kind of hindered my ability to think straight.

"Oh, I forgot about that."

I looked at her, and she shook her head. She told us that we should get home before my dad. I kissed her cheek and we left. I was OK with that in front of Angela, but nothing else. Alice, however, wasn't and glared at me. She is adorable when she does that. Angela laughed, and shook her head.

"OK before she either strangles you or kisses you to death, I'm leaving."

She walked out, and I looked at Alice, who was still glaring at me.

"Oh relax, it's only Angela. Can I have that kiss now?'

Alice shook her head and sighed. I knew she was going to give in and just waited. She took a step towards me, and kissed me.

"Now, happy?"

I laughed and she took a step back. I picked up my stuff and left. I needed to get home before my dad.

I got home about 30 minutes before my dad, and made something simple for him. He walked in and sat at the table, eating. Angela left and I sat next to him.

"How was school? Any problems?"

I shook my head, I knew he was going to ask about that. I wasn't surprised, he was so worried about me after what happened.

"It was fine, everyone was great. Angela stayed with me, like she said she would."

He finished eating and looked at me. He had been working non stop and he looked tired.

"Good."

I nodded, and waited for him to continue.

"Bella, Mitch is being tried next Friday. Are you sure you're actually OK with everything?"

I shrugged, I was OK, but I was still shaken up. I wouldn't have been able for school if Angela hadn't been there for me, the crowds would have been to much for me. Alice and Angela were there for me, and I was trying to do the same for Alice.

"I'm still shaken up, but I'll be OK. Did you get everything you needed from Angela, Eric and"

"Bella, everything is fine."

I just looked at him, he wasn't usually talkative but he was worried. We both babble when we're stressed or worried.

"I have to work most of tomorrow, and won't be back until pretty late. Can you spend the day with Angela or someone else?"

I nodded, and went up to my room to do my homework. I only had some English to finish and it didn't take long. My phone beeped, when I was finished and I picked it up. It was Alice.

'Did you get home before your dad?'

I laughed, remembering how she had acted that day after class.

'Yeah, I did. He kept asking me how the day went. I managed to convince him going back was a good idea. And he said something about working tomorrow. I nearly had to chase him out of the house this morning.'

It was true, he wanted me to stay home.

'I suppose you'll be spending the day with Angela, baby?'

Is that an invitation?

'Probably. Seeing as there isn't anyone else who wants to spend the day with me.'

'I'm not just anyone you know.'

It looks like I'm not spending the day with Angela.

'I wasn't sure if you were busy.'

'That's why you ask, baby. What time does your dad got to work?'

I shook my head, thinking.

'About 8.'

'I'll pick you up at 9:30. OK?"

I texted Angela and she said she would cover for me.

'OK, pixie. See you tomorrow.'

I got up the next morning after my dad left. I'm never up before him on a Saturday, and even though I was awake I didn't get up. I was excited and woke up early. I got up when he left, and got ready. I got something to eat, and grabbed my phone. By the time I was ready, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a very happy Alice. I wasn't up that early on a Saturday, so I was a little tired. But, when I saw her I forgot about that. I grabbed my keys and closed the door.

"How are you feeling?"

I looked at her, as she drove. She was worried about me.

"I'm fine, pixie."

She smiled when I used my nickname for her.

"Good, what time will your dad be home?"

He had said he would be pretty late, so I wasn't exactly sure.

"He always works late on a Saturday, don't worry about that."

We walked into her apartment, and she closed the door. I took off my jacket, and she took it. I sat on the couch, and she grabbed some drinks for us. She put them on the table and I noticed that she had a tattoo on her lower back. It was a celtic symbol.

She caught me looking and smirked.

"Earth to Bella."

I blinked and looked up at her, blushing. She sat on the couch, and looked at me. I didn't say anything, and she took my hand.

"I suppose you want to know about that?"