End of the Absolute End

"You're right, I don't know what it's like; but that doesn't give you the right to cause this much disaster. You'll live, once the medics get here to bandage you up." Justin reassured her as she coughed up blood. Baroness felt tears well up as she realized she hadn't protected her selves.

Sylvia.....................Sylvia......................Sylvia?

She was floating in a dark void while flashes of red and purple sparkled around her. Sylvia felt that someone was prodding her to wake up, but she wanted to stay in the comfort for awhile longer. "Just five more minutes." She groaned.

Then her eyes opened and she realized she wasn't comfortable in the void, she was unbearably lonely and was sinking into the depths of hatred. Is this Hell? Where am I? There's no way I'm dead!

"Help!" She could almost feel the Sorceress reach out to grab her and pull her to safety, and her second form appeared before her eyes and tried to help her, but couldn't even touch her.

"I can't!" Herself told her. "What do we do Sylvia?" Sorceress started to panic. "I've caused you more trouble and put you in more danger than ever, I've failed!"

"Calm down! I'll figure out a way out of this, Sorceress." The two hadn't ever met in person like this before, but they had the same face and body that they knew so well. They both wore an outfit of a plain gray dress that flowed around them while they slowly descended.

"Sylvia come here. I'll help you. Focus on my voice." That same voice that had whispered her voice awake was now calling for her again.

"Who is that? Don't leave me!" Sorceress panicked again, but Sylvia noticed a certain falseness in the voice. This can't be the real Sorceress, she would try to punch her way out or something. It sounded like it wanted to coax her to her death. She listened for the voice that had awakened her.

She closed her eyes and this time found herself in a room surrounded by tables with chairs. The lightening was soft, and had a comforting feel while playing jazz quietly in the background. She was no longer sinking, but was in a seat across from another girl.

"Oh, good! You're here, I was starting to worry you had been lost forever. I'm Gina by the way, Gina Anderson." Her smile was so white it was blinding. She had curly black hair that fell in soft ringlets down her back and had big brown eyes and a face sprinkled with freckles. Everything about her gave off a feeling of safety and comfort, even the white dress she was wearing and the gold belt that adorned it.

Sylvia looked down and noticed that her own dress had turned white with a purple belt. "What's happening, where am I?" She noticed that the room only had one window, and it overlooked the city of New Chicago where two figures where fighting. "Who are they?"

"We're in a room, that's for sure. You tell me what's happening." Gina pointed at the window. As Sylvia tried to focus on the two figures who were changing the very air around them with their immense power.

It was herself, the third form fighting against Justin. The third form rushed against him and attacked with everything she had, but so did Justin. Sylvia recognized the steely determination in the deathly black eyes of the third form.

"I'm fighting Justin, but it's my third form instead of me. She wants to kill him, and he wants to protect the people in the city. My God, they're going to destroy everything!" Sylvia held her head in between her hands. "But there's no way Justin would hurt me-" Her eyes widened in shock. "He doesn't know it's me, he's going to kill her! I have to stop them!" She turned to face Gina. "Help me out of here!"

"I can't, not yet." Gina replied calmly.

"What? People are going to die, I'm going to die or Justin will if I don't get out there and stop them!"