feeling

Athena and Jacky started to be friend. Athena help Jacky to find food and bring any thing he need as Jacky was being cure day by day. Every one in the school were surprise to see Arhena smiling and talking with Jacky. Even her sister Dolly was surprise to see her sister smiling asshe was never happy after her brother died.
Dolly went to talk with Jacky when Athena was away. Dolly said him that he might be special for Athena because he was only the one who make her sister happy. As you Jacky my mom gave birth to many children but many were dead only Athena , I and my brother was left. We keep her away from many truth like death of his dad. Her brother use love her so much may u remember him when you came to our house you saw our brother at that Athena was funny girl like a normal girl but when her brother was married after few days he was alive later he was dead that made Athena very sad and she knew the truth and fate of us and knew reason for dad death which made her so unhappiness and she forget to talk with her friend even her parents but I have been seen her for many days she have been smiling since you saved her. we tried many times to make her happy but we couldnt do it. She said that she dont believe in relationships but looking at her I think you are some thing for her and I am thank ful to you Dolly said.
A