Chapter 4 - You're a cheater

Warning: This is a quite mature chapter, if you know what I mean. If you don't want to read it, only read Austin POV in the beginning, Kira POV in the middle and Austin POV at the end. 

Austin POV

Okay, that didn't went as good as I expected it to be but I don't care anymore about Kira. I'm totally in love with Ally and I think she's in love with me. I want to be with her. I couldn't wait to see her again so I grabbed my phone. 

"Wanna come over?" I sent to Ally.

"Sure! I'll be there in 10 minutes" 

I got back almost immediately. I opened my front door and hung my jacket on the rack. I sighed and went upstairs waiting for Ally to come over. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I almost ran downstairs and opened the door as fast as possible. 

"Hi Ally." I said and stepped forward, bended over and kissed her. She was a bit suprised but kissed me back. 

"Hi Austin." She said. She never really became tall, but I like her the way she is.

"Have you told Kira about our kiss yet?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I did. But it went a little different than how I expected it to be." I said while I walked up the stairs and Ally followed me. 

We walked into my bedroom and I sat down on my bed. Ally sat down as well. 

"How did she react?" Ally asked. 

"Quite angry, she expected it to be a one time mistake but I don't see it as a mistake and I don't care about her opinion. I love you Ally!" I said. I sighed and laid down on the bed with my feet hanging off the edge. 

"I love you too Austin." Ally said and smiled softly. She looked down at me and I smiled back to her.

Ally POV

I place my hand on the other side of Austin and somehow, I ended sitting on top of Austin. I wasn't doing anything, he held my waist. It felt great. He traced my stomach with his fingertips, going up to trace my breasts, lightly running his fingertips over them. I bite down on my bottom lip and watch his movements. He then moved his fingertips to my neck and then he cupped my cheeks and pulled me down to kiss him. I kissed him and sat up again. I took the zipper of his waistcoat in my hands. I unzipped his waistcoat and he sat up to take it off. He threw it aside and kissed me. 

While kissing me, he played a bit with the hem of my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss and gave him a look that it's okay and he took my shirt off. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Austin asked. 

"Yes." I whispered/said, unable to speak because of the sensation going through my body. This was the first time I was gonna do something like this. I'm quite afraid and my hands are shaking a bit. I hope he doesn't notice. I took off his shirt and ran my fingertips over his abs. He is so handsome. I lifted myself a bit so he could take his pants off. He also took off mine and everything else we were wearing. I didn't want to look at his lower body so I decided to look into his eyes. 

He sat up a bit and took a condom out of a small package which was in his nightstand. I knew why they were there but I didn't want to think about that right now. I stayed on top of him and he slowly pushed the tip inside and I sat down. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. I really didn't know what to do so I sat still for a few seconds to adjust to the weird feeling of him being inside me. Then I started a slow pace, moving my hips back and forth. The pain went away and it started to feel really good. I placed my hands on the bed and picked up the pace, making Austin moan. I smirk small as I look down at him. He was biting down onto his bottom lip while looking up at me lustfully. I let out a soft moan as well and continued my movements.

Kira POV

I didn't know how or what to do. So I went over to Austin's house and I saw a tree next to an open window. I climbed into the tree and settled myself to get a view of his room, and then saw what I never wanted to see. Austin having sex with Ally. Ew. I shocked so much that I almost fell out the tree and that made a lot of noise. I had to be quiet and took my camera. I made a picture of it, I didn't like it. But I had a good view though. I saw them from their sides so you could see both their faces, perfect. Then I climbed down the tree and quickly walked back to my house.

Ally POV

I heard the leaves crackle. I stopped my movements and looked to the side but saw nothing. Austin distracted me from it by pulling me down so my body was close to his and he turned us around. He was now on top and in charge. He started a quite quick pace, I liked that. I saw sweat appearing on his forehead, he was close. A few moments later he came, and I came too. He tried not to collapse on top of me and rolled off me. He embraced me into a tight hug and we laid there for half an hour, only cuddling. Then I had to go. I redressed myself, gave Austin a kiss and left.

Austin POV

I was still laying in bed, relaxing a bit when my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I got a text from Kira. 

"You're a cheater. Break up with Ally and never talk to her again or I'll ruin your career and her life."

It said. I frowned and scrolled down and there was a photo, of me and Ally, having sex. Oh god, this couldn't be real. How am I gonna tell Ally about this?