Thirteen: The Whole Worlds Laughing

Start from the beginning

"Must be a special occasion. What do you have planned?" He asks as he gets up. I look at his bare ass as he goes to our closet. "Rebirth to an old joke..."

Johni Dango:

I walk into Rotten Kisses Strip Club and look at the scene. "Yo, Diego, any fresh ones?" I ask one of the bouncers, who happens to be one of my dealers to the girls.

"Yeah, this blonde with ass as firm as a peach."

That's what I like to hear. "Where is she?" Diego points to the main stage and I look just as a girl with a bubble gum pink wig struts on stage.

I whistle at her. "I didn't know it was costume night."

"It isn't, but do you really wanna tell her otherwise?" She was wearing a skin tight nurse uniform and I watch as she grinds against the pole.

"What's her name?"

"No clue, I don't think she speaks English."

"Really?" I ask. "Yeah, exotic looking girls like that, they ain't from Gotham. I bet she's like Polish or Swedish. A dumb broad."

"I want a private show with this one. I need my cock sucked like no tomorrow since the Misses ain't doing it for me."

Diego laughs but gives me a shoulder pat. "Sure thing, boss. I'll go set it up for you."

I walk on over to the bar and order a bottle of the top shelf stuff.

"Boss, she'll be in the gold room."

"Let me not keep her waiting." I wink at him and walk on over with the bottle in my hand.

As I walk inside I see her twirling around the pole.

"Don't you look fitting." I watch her for a bit and feel a stiff one coming on.

"What's your name doll face?"

She looks over at me and crawls towards me.

"I'm whoever you want me to be." Hm?

"Your accent?"

"Russian, but don't worry. I'm not a communist."

"Doll face, you could be the spawn of Satan and I honestly wouldn't give two shits. Why don't you come here and have a drink. You look thirsty."

I help her down and offer her a glass.

"I must say you are stunning. And quite...tempting." I let my hand travel up her thigh and she looks right at me.

"That's extra." She plucks my hand away and takes the whole bottle from me.

"How much? I'll pay for all your dreams to come true doll face."

She sits down on my lap and strokes my cheek. "Mm, all it will cost you Mr. Dango, is a smile."

"Oh, you know my last name, huh?"

"I know a lot more than that." She leans over and pulls a little baggie out of her bosom.

"Whoa, I don-"

"Don't you wanna have some fun? I love fun. Especially when I get my mouth and hands involved." She licks her lips and I feel the tip leak a bit.

"Just this once." She smiles and opens the little baggie, dropping the little black tablet in my mouth.

The moment it hits my tongue it fizzes and starts to burn a bit.

"Go ahead and swallow for me." I choke and swallow it down but seconds after my stomach feels as if it's about to burst.