IM BACK! Chap. 15

Aubriana's POV
I was really thankful that I didn't break up with Taylor, but he hurt me really bad ... Like I would never cheat on him . I know he said it was an accident but still , if he wanted to do something (sex) then he should've asked me , and not hook up with the first girl that he laid on eyes on .

* Morning time *

I was the first one to wake up even though we didn't go to sleep until like 6 a.m. , I went downstairs and made me some cereal and watched tv until Christy & Taylor woke up .

Christy's POV
When I woke up I noticed that Aubriana was already up , she probably went downstairs , so that's where I went . I made me some cereal and sat down next to her watching tv . "Hey what are we gonna do today?" I asked her . "Uh , idk what do you wanna do?" "Mall ?" I asked "you know me so well she said" and we both laughed.

Taylor's POV
I didn't wake up till like 2:00 , both the girls weren't in the room . But I hopped in the shower before I went downstairs . When I got out the shower and put some clothes and went downstairs . "Hey babe" I said to Aubriana as I wrapped my hands around her torso. "Hey" she said . "So what do you guys have planned today" I asked the girls, "oh nothing , just going to the mall" Christy said "you can hang with your boys if you want" Aubriana said , seemed like she didn't want me here , so I went upstairs grabbed my keys and went left.

Aubriana's POV
I told Taylor that he could hang with his boys while me and Christy went to the mall . So I guess he got mad by what I said and went upstairs and grabbed his keys and left . I didn't really think that he would leave but I just still can't get over what he did to me .

A/N : Hey guys .... I know it's been like years , but it's not like anybody reads my book , well what happened was , last year in 7th grade it was the ends of the year and it was summer and I forgot all about my book , but honestly I felt like people weren't all that interested in it . But here's the update and Imma be updating WAYYY more now !! Bye guys ilyasm. 😊😽💙