Chapter 9

Christy had just pulled up and I was just laying on my bed waiting. I got up and went downstairs to open the door. She was prettier in person than her pictures on Instagram I mean she was still flawless. I let her inside and we went upstairs to my room. "You can just put your stuff on top of that dresser" I said. "Okay" she said. We just watched tv and got to know each other a lil better.
Christys POV
I pulled up to Aubrianas house I hoped it was the right one but her car was outside. I think it was her car. I got out the car and I saw that Aubriana opened the door. She let me inside and we went upstairs to I guess her room. "You can put your stuff on that dresser" she said "okay" I said. We watched tv for a lil then she wanted to get to know me a lil better. So we talked for a couple hours and just asked each other questions. It was 3:30 already. "So I'm going to go get dressed and then we can go somewhere" I said. "Yeah sure sounds good" she said.
Aubrianas POV
It was 3:30 and that's when christy said that she was going to get dressed. So I decided to get dress. I didn't know what to wear because I didn't know where to go. But then I wanted to go to the mall so that's when I picked out:
A pink high waisted skirt
Black shirt
Tan heels
I thought that would look cute and when I put it on it looked fabulous. Christy came back and she looked amazing to. "WOW!" She said with her mouthed dropped. "What" I said acting like I didn't know what she meant. "You look so fucking amazing" she said "awh thanks" I said with a smile. I went into the bathroom and decided to curl my hair. After that we went to the mall. "Hey let's take a picture" I said. We took a picture and then I posted it on Instagram. We looked so fucking hot it was amazing. "I think I have a new bestfriend" I said. "Me to, and I'm glad that I met her" she said. After we went to the mall we went to Starbucks. I ran into Nash and Cameron. "Hey guys, this is my friend christy" I said "hey christy" they said. "Hey can we talk for a min" Nash said "sure" I said. We walked away from christy and Cameron. "Why didn't you text me back lastnignt" "I was with Taylor" I said. "Well you could of text me back and said that" "I don't have to text every minute on what I'm doing" I said in a angry tone. "Bye" Nash said.
A/N: hey guys short chapter again. But I'm sorry. I think I'm getting sick. But anyways vote,comment, and keep reading. Tell me if you want new characters, anything. Just a comment away. Ilyasm😍😘