Chapter 1

NONE of these characters are to be taken seriously. This is a fictional story and the characters are not based off of anyone.

this is my wattpad story, all rights of it belong to me. No parts are to be copied and used by anyone else.

I do not own the book cover picture.

-------------------------------------------

My first wattpad story! Please enjoy but don't judge.. Positive criticism is welcome though c:

Comment

Vote?(prob nah)

Followw

And enjoyyy

~Tee<3

-------------------------------------------

I'd always been a good kid, but my parents divorce changed that faster than shit spreads in high school.

It's been 5 months since my parents got divorced.

Yeah, divorced.

Turns out my mom cheated on my dad and he didn't take that shit too well.

You should've seen him, he looked like he was gonna beat her. She deserved it, but of course being the gentlemen he is, he didn't.

Instead he packed up ALL his things and just left. For a second I thought he was coming back to wait for me to get ready, but then it hit me.

I ran outside like a bat outta hell! By the time I got there, his car was already down the road!

"SHIT!"

I'd always been a daddy's girl. I actually really didn't like my mom. All she did was yell at me, eat, drink(beer I mean), and sleep.

I cleaned around the house and cooked everyday. Luckily I was in my junior year of high school. 2 more years!

That all happened 5 months ago.