#1. Fallen & #2. Voices

Author's note #1.

Hi! It's my first time writing... well, hope you enjoy! Correct me if you need to :)

alwaysXoxoChloe♥

_☆_

#1. FALLEN

The wind was blowing softly, taking the hem of my dress to wherever direction.

I closed my eyes and stared at the falling sun. I gulped as I stood, one more step would take me down at least 50metres.

Tears started to fall on my cheek. 'I have to jump. And then it would be over...' I thought.

James Lewitt was dead. The only man I had loved. My parents had ordered his death because I loved him too much. Because I refused to marry Prince Sebastien Danvor of France.

I despised the man Sebastien. He did not do any harm to me or my love James. But he did ask to marry me. And that lead my lover to death.

My parents, with my James gone, replied the prince that I had accepted to marry him. I had fought in protest but my mother refused to listen and my father told me to obey.

I couldn't believe it. My mother, I could understand that she would want me to get married to a rich man-it was all she thought of when choosing a wife or a husband-but my father! He used to tell me how I should marry someone I loved but now I can see that it was meaningless.

The wind started to push my dress hem a little further. And I came to senses. I needed to jump. I saw a dandelion fly with the wind. I followed. Taking a step forward...

-☆-

#2. VOICES

"Who is she?"

"Isn't she Lady Elizabeth?"

"Lady Elizabeth Crane!"

"We must take her to Grandfield!"

......

"Oh my god! How could jesus...!"

"Mum. She is alive!"

"Oh thank god! My daughter!"

"Lady Crane, shall I take her to a doctor?"

"No... Let the doctor come."

"Yes my lady."

.....

-☆-

Like.Vote.Comment.Please!^^