My Sister's Boyfriend (A Harry Styles FanFic)

Chapter 1~ You're Dating WHO?! Darci's POV

I let out a heavy sigh.Today my older sister Kym was coming home, with yet again, another new boyfriend. Yay. I know, you're supposed to love your siblings.

Well I love one, my older brother Kendall. I loved him more than anything.

Here, let me tell you a bout about myself to give y'all an Idea. Hey, I'm Darci Anne Davis. I'm 15 and I despise my sister and love my brother to the moon and back 284738 times.

My mother is somewhere in between. My father left us about 2 years ago.

My sister is 5'6 , 120 pounds and has the perfect body, tan, etc. she has eyes bluer than Nialls and bleach blonde hair. Just like my brother.

Me in the other hand, I'm 5'3, 150 pounds, and I'm whiter than Niall and absolutely ugly. I suffer from depression and my only escape is my music. I play the guitar and I sing a bit. I love One Direction and Ed Sheeran. But above all, Harry Stlyes is my favorite. And everyone on the planet knows it. He is a sex god. Oops.

I heard the door open. Shit, it's home. "I'm home mom!" She yelled. I let out a breath and put my guitar down to let my fingers rest. I've been playing for the past three hours. "I'm in the kitchen! Come here!" My mom said. I heard her gasp. "Oh my goodness! What is he doing here?" I heard her say. "We're dating!" Kym said. "That reminds me.. Where's the accident?" I cringed at the name.

My sister always called me that because I was eight years younger than her and nine years younger than my brother making them 22 & 23. "

Kymberlie! Stop calling her that!" I heard Kendall say. I decided to see who the guy was this time. I walked out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw Kym and her boyfriends back towards me. "Um, hello?" I said annoyed.

Kym didn't budge but her boyfriend did.he turned with a smile plastered on his face. After he turned Kym did. She grabbed his hand. My vision was starting to blur. "How could you?" I managed to get out. I turned around and ran upstairs. Tears poring out of my eyes. "That was extremely rude accident!" She yelled at me. It only made me sob harder. I slammed my door. I hid in the dark corner of my room with my guitar, a few minutes later I heard knocks.

"Go away!" I screamed. But the door opened anyway. It was Kendall. "Darci, come out. Please." He said. I obeyed and ran to him. "She knew, I hate her." I said. "I know Darci, it's-" "No it won't be!" I said. He didn't say anything but just rubbed my back to calm me down. "Dinner guys!" Kym yelled. "I don't wanna." I said. Ken grabbed my hand and led me down stairs he took his usual seat next to Kym and I took my usual seat between Kendall and the empty seat that used to be dads but was now filled by Harry. Great.

Harry's POV

Kym's sister joined us for dinner after the little incident. I realized I haven't even gotten her name. "Er, what's you're name again love?" I asked. "Oh uh, Darci." She said. I smiled. Her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes were red and puffy. "I love it." I said. She mumbled something under her breath but I couldn't quite make it out. Something like 'I know'? "How old are you?" I asked. "15" she said a little louder. "Why do you wanna know so much about accident?" Kym asked me. I looked at her then at Darci. Her eyes closed an her bottom lip trembled. She excused herself and ran to her room. She slammed the door.

"I am sick and tired of you calling her that Kymberlie! You know she already gets bullied enough! And she suffers from depression! How could you even do this to her?!" He screamed pointing at us two. This? I excused myself by saying I needed to use the restroom. I found my way to Darci's room by listening to her play the guitar an sing. "And all my walls stood tall painted blue, but I'll take 'em down, take 'em down and open up the door for you." She sang. Her voice was beautiful. I didn't realize I was standing so close to her door until she opened it and I fell in, One Direction things. EVERYWHERE! She even had a cutout of me. She quickly pushed me out and I looked at her. She was about a foot shorter than me."Well, looks like you're a fan." I said. "Better get back to your girlfriend before she sees you're gone." She said her voice cracking there was also pain in her eyes. They were saying help me, get me out of here. "No, I wanna see if you're alright." I said. "She looked at me. "Yeah I'm fine." "Well if you ever need to talk-" "Hazzabear! The movie is starting!" Kym said. I let out a deep breath. And started walking. "Bye Styles!" Darci said. I stopped and looked. "Oh yeah I call all my sisters boyfriends by their last name." She said. I nodded. "Bye Davis," I said. She giggled and closed her door again. I walked down stairs and saw her helpless face I'm my head. Beautiful hair, perfect eyes, freckles- Harry stop. You're dating her sister. Not her.

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so this is my second fanfic my other one is called Um, Hey and it's with Niall incase you wanted to read that one. So yeah I'm working on both at the same time! Please Read and vote! Love yall!