Chapter 4

"But before we do that, you need to do the same to me."

"What?"

"Well yeah," Ashley explained sitting up. "I'm trying to help you so you don't fuck up in your relationship(s); and since you're a virgin and haven't done these things, I'm helping you feel the pleasure. And you gotta do the same thing to me so you can learn how to pleasure a man right."

Well he does have a point there...

"So do I do it now or-" I was cut off by Ashley's lips.

"Right now; you think I couldn't get hard from your moans?" He pulled my shirt to him as he slammed against the wall. We roughly made out, now that I knew how to do it.

I unbuttoned his pants and rubbed his bulge through his boxers. Ashley bit my lip hard and stared at my seductively.

I think I'm doing this right...

I leaned into Ashley's neck and left bite marks and a big hickey under his jawline. His moans filled my ears.

"Huh, mmmh, c'mon lover boy rub my cock." Ashley moaned. I stopped and moved his boxers down to be greeted by a fully hard, erect Ashley dick.

"Take my cock in your hand, and move your hand up and down." Ashley explains. I do as I'm instructed and take his cock in my hand.

I'm not sure how hard I'm supposed to grip it but, I'll just give it a small grip.

I lightly squeeze his cock and begin to move my hand up and down him.

"Aah fuck yes, mmmph, go faster." Ashley whispered. I did as I was told and went faster. It appeared the faster I went, the louder Ashley would moan and the harder he would get; I did this for a good 5 minutes.

"Mmph, fuck. Andy, I-I'm close." I looked at him to see what I should do, but his eyes were closed. He bucked his hips and moaned.

"R-Rub faster." Ashley stuttered. I rubbed a bit faster until he was moaning really loud and I knew he was gonna release.

"I-I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum Andy." Ashley dug his fingers into the floor, his face a bit red and a bit sweaty. He kept bucking his hips until I saw his head leaned back and semen flying everywhere. Some got on his shirt, on my shirt, on out pants, and some on his face. I leaned forward and licked his mess off his face.

"I think some got in your hair." Ashley said as he plucked at my hair and stuck his fingers in my mouth. As Ashley's breathing calmed, I tried to get the jizz off our clothes.

"Not bad for a first timer." I laughed and reached out my hand to help Ashley up. When he got up, he kissed me and opened the door. We quickly got out and headed to our tour bus.

Fans were everywhere but we always find a way around them. Not to be rude or anything we love our fans to death, but there's times when we need a break from them.

We got on the bus and sat on the couch close to each other. Ashley wouldn't stop staring at me and grinning.

What is this man up to now?

When the rest of the guys got on, we were back on the road to our next town. The bus ride was a bit awkward, because normally Ash brings a few girls on the bus and it's a bit noisy and crowded; but now the bus isn't crowded, smell of alcohol, and isn't loud. We all knew something was up with him.

"Hey Ash, how come you ain't got no women on the bus tonight?" CC asked sitting across from him.

Ashley shrugged. "Just didn't feel like having women on today."

"Where's the real Ashley?" Jinxx asked sitting on the arm of the couch next to Ash.

"Guys, I'm just not feeling so well to have women in the bus tonight; ok? I'm going to bed." Ashley replied as he got up from the couch and headed to his bunk. We all looked at each other with confusion.

A couple hours passed; CC and Jake turned on the TV and Jinxx was tuning his guitar while I decided to go check on Ashley. I walked to his bunk and slowly moved the white curtain over a bit to see Ashley wasn't in his bunk.

Is he in the bathroom?

I quickly and quietly checked the bathroom, but the door wasn't closed and the light wasn't on.

Now where did he take off to? The bus is on a highway so there's no way he could've jumped out.

I continued searching in the back until I heard a snore, coming from my bunk. I opened my curtains and there was Ashley all curled up and sleeping in my bunk.

"Ash, hey Ashley." I whispered as I shook him lightly.

"Whaaat?" Ashley asked a bit grumpy. It was kind of cute seeing him wake up all mad that it made me chuckle.

"Why aren't you in your bunk?" I asked trying to act serious, though it didn't really work.

"Cause I get cold at night." I can see how that is, Ashley's bunk is by the window and it gets pretty cold at night and with the speed of the bus.

"I need a cuddle buddy." Ashley replied rolling all over my bed. I laughed and climbed in over him, my back to the wall. He snuggled up next to me, his face buried in my chest. I swung my left leg over his waist and my arm over his body to bring him closer and to warm him up a bit more.

"Night Andy, be prepared for tomorrow." Ashley whispered as I felt his warm lips kiss my collarbone.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked, but I got a snore in return.

Oh God what could he possibly have in mind for tomorrow?!