chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up in a dark room.I was lying on what seemed to be a bed.I sat up and tried to look around at my surroundings. I saw nothing but black. I got up and tried to feel my way around the room. My cold hands came into contact with a cold,metal knob for a door. I tired turning it but nothing happened. I groaned out loud before slumping to the floor and bringing my knees up to my chest as I tried to keep myself warm. I was still iin my dress but my heels were off so I was barefoot. I hoped this was just a dream and I actually did get home. I pinched my side but nothing happened,I did it again but nothing. Nope, it's real. After it dawned on me that this was not a dream and I really was trapped in a room because of some stranger, the tears started welling up in my eyes. They would've started to pour if it wasn't for the sound of footsteps,then the jiggle of keys and the turning of the doorknob. I looked up as I moved further away from the wall and into a corner of the room. Light poured through the open doorway and lit up most of the room. I watched as the same guy from before looked at the bed and then around the room and then stopped at me. He came towards and motioned for me too get up. I shook my head stubbornly.

"look, its either you get and walk willingly or I carry you."He said looking at me.

I slowly stood up and walked a little towards.He looked back towards me and then said come on before continuing to walk. We walked down a narrow hallway and then into what looked like a living room. It had one large couch, a tele, a coffee table and a stand filled with DVDs and video games. He motioned me over to the couch and I walked towards it and sat down.He waited over by the door just observing me until the door opened and the most gorgeous person I have ever seen walked through the door.

He had brown curly hair, emerald green eyes that were staring intensely and coldly at me. For a second I see his eyes soften a bit but then return to their hard gaze. I could see the faint hint of muscles under his tight black t-shirt. He had on a pair of worn out black jeans and biker boots. He gave the aura of danger. He signalled for the man who brought me in the room to leave and then I was left alone with a handsome stranger who was scaring me half to death.I was on the edge of the couch and I didn't  dare move. Instead I looked at my hands and played with my fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.I was sweating nervously and all I wanted was to get out of here and far away from these people. The dress from last night suddenly felt a lot more tighter than it was,suffocating me, forcing me to take deeper breaths.

I could feel his hard eyes watching me before he walked towards me and stood directly in front of me. I sunk into the couch and looked everywhere but him as he stared at me with his piercing green eyes.

After a long awkward silence my gaze finally met his and I felt like I was drowning in a green sea. His eyes were so captivating and beautiful and I couldn't help but stare at them. He stooped in front of me and beckoned me to come closer to him. 

I wasn't sure what to do, move closer or stay where I was. He wouldn't hurt me if I refused to move from where I was at, would he? I wouldn't be too sure since he looked scary with his cold stare and clenched jaw. I decided to take a chance and I shook my head slightly while looking down at my hands which seemed quite interesting at the moment. 

"Come here." he said in a stern yet silky voice. I whimpered slightly before leaning forward resting my arms on my knees; my hair falling around me like a curtain. I studied him through the strands of my hair as his hands reached up and gently moved my hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ears. His cold gaze softened as his eyes once again made me entranced in a world of greenery.

 I moved slowly to the edge of the couch, staring down at my fidgeting hands. I watched his hand gently reach up and grab my chin softly before bringing my face up so my eyes was in line with his. My breathing was hitched in my throat as his face was only a couple inches away from mine. His other hand reached up to cup my cheek as he stared intensely at me. I was frozen solid while his eyes studied me. Within a split second, he stood abruptly and turned away from me and left the room. After a minute, two tattooed muscular men came in the room. They had on leather jackets and looked like brothers. The taller one had a scar going from his left eye all the way to his chin. They both grabbed me and I began to thrash around. Why didn't I do this when it was only him in the room? There might have been more people outside the room anyways, I would not have gotten very far. I was forced to walk through the doors and up the hallway. The two men then shoved me into a room forcefully and locked the door. I banged against it, begging to be let out but I knew it wasn't going to happen. After a wile I gave up and slumped to the ground, my back against the door. I brought my knees up to my chest, making myself into a ball as I looked around the room, a bedin the corner of the room, a doorway that lead to a little bathroom and a closet. I crawled over to the bed, tired from the day's activities. I was locked in a room in a place I didn't even know, surrounded by complete strangers who were quite scary and intimidating. I curled up in the corner of the bed by the wall, facing the door that lead to the hall as my eyes began to droop. Tears welled up as I thought of the things that could happen. Eventually my eyes wore out and I had cried myself to sleep, frightened.

AN

well this was short for the huge, incredibly long break I took. I'm so sorry its taking me long to update but i have a lot of work piling up and I've been extremely tired and i know that's it been like months since my last update and I'm really really sorry.

thanks for sticking around if you're reading this, it means a lot to me. I will try and update more and I'm really sorry that I haven't updated.