3. Skating, Male Models, & Evan

Chapter 3: Skating, Male Models, & Evan

Chloe's POV

I walked slowly over to where Adrian and his friends were hanging out. I was so nervous, I felt like I was walking on thin ice, and one misstep could cause me to fall into a hole of freezing cold water. Yeah, that's exactly how I felt. It was terrible and terrifying at the same time. I hated having a crush. It really messed me up. I mean emotions in general were pretty icky. I wasn't what you would call a feely type of person. But helplessly falling for someone who you didn't stand a chance with, was the absolute worst. I caught his eye and he smiled and motioned for me to come over.

"Hey Adrian!" I brush my hair behind my ear. He just made me so nervous, and happy. It was weird. He was so great, but he barely knew my name, and that was really the saddest thing ever. It was really quite pathetic when you think about, I mean the fact that I thought about this guy so much and yet, he didn't even know me. But I guess that was life. And I would have to just learn to deal with it. But it still sucked.

I looked up and saw three of his friends. I think I had seen them around school a couple times. But I didn't know them, like really know them. Although one boy caught my eye; I recognize him immediately. His name was Evan Fox and we had a terrible history. I could tell he recognized me too. His eyes went dark, and his entire posture changed. I changed my posture as well. I wanted to put off a "leave me alone" vibe. I didn't want him to even come near me. I didn't want to have to deal with all that drama again. It was just too much.

I just ignored him and I looked at Adrian and his friends and confidently introduced myself. I wave and say, "Hi! My name is Sarah." One boy introduces himself as James, another as Mason, and finally Evan. They all look at me with smiles. I would pay to see what was going on in their minds. I wonder what they thought of me. Did they think I looked pretty? I doubt it... Well, I hope they didn't think I looked bad either.

While I was making pointless conversation, I was able to get a good look at each one of the boys. They all looked like they had just stepped out of a magazine shoot for male models. It was ridiculous, how gorgeous they were gorgeous. It really was. Here's a descriptive description of each of them so you can understand how beautiful they really were.

Okay James, well he was taller than Adrian but not by much. James has dark blue eyes, which match his face really well. His smile is very charming and he is well built. His skin is the color of milk chocolate. He is obviously very fit, you can see his muscles through his t-shirt. I needed to get his workout routine because he looked great. Not going to lie, he was very aesthetically pleasing. He definitely was a male model. His skin tone, and eyes, and even his body was very well put together. But I was too busy focusing on Adrian to notice anyone or anything else around me. Seriously, the world could have come crashing down around me and I wouldn't have even noticed. It was bad.

Mason had light brown eyes that you really could lose yourself in. He had messy brown hair but it looked as it had been sculpted to perfection. He was also really good looking. But not exactly my type, in fact he would probably be really good for my best friend Savannah. They would look so cute together. Mason was tall about 5'10" (178 cm) and Savannah was 5'6" (167 cm). The height difference was perfect for a couple. After this whole thing was over, I would have to mention Mason to Savannah, I'm sure she would love him.

Evan's eyes were a stone cold blue. And if you stared at them for too long, it felt like you were being sucked into black hole, with no hope of return. He wasn't exactly unattractive, but in my eyes, he was ugly. In my eyes, he was a terrible individual. Every time I looked at him, all I could see was what he did that night. I shuddered at the thought. Flashbacks were the worst. They would just happen at the most random of times and ruin the entire moment. But all of that stuff with Evan was in the past and there was no point in reliving it. I had moved on, and whether or not he had chosen to move on, was not my concern. I decided that I would just ignore him; I wasn't here for him anyways. I was here because Adrian had invited me.