Our Big Change

Things were turning out better by the minute. Greyson helped me pack my bags my mom had to stay behind for a few days so she could sell our house. Since Greyson had gone to the trouble of jumping out of a car for me she had decided that it was okay if I had gone and lived with them until she found a house down in L.A. we were going to try our best and find a house right by Greyson. That way we wouldn't have to be apart.

"Chriscy, I never got the chance to ask an important question." Greyson said as he put the rest my clothes in the suitcase.

"What would that be?" I asked.

I saw Greyson close his eyes and breath in and out for a second. Then, he opened them and he gently grabbed my hands and smiled.

"I'm just going to ask, because if I don't I know I'm going to regret it."

"Spit it out Greyson." I laughed and blushed as he held my hands.

Was that possible to laugh and blush at the same time? Never mind, back to Greyson.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled but was still in a shock mode.

"OH MY GOSH, YES!" I screamed while jumping up and pulling him into a hug.

My heart beat was so fast I couldn't keep up with it, my self. I couldn't believe that he missed me in the first two minutes I was gone that he would jump out of a moving vehicle to come and tell me that he couldn't leave me behind. This definitely made me feel loved. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend or boyfriend.

"Kids, it's time to go. We're already behind schedule." Mrs. Chance said.

I said goodbye to my mom and told her to text me the picture she took of Greyson and I. Greyson smiled over at me and then he intertwined our fingers together. I promise you this was the best day of my life. I can't tell you how long I've liked this kid standing beside me. The car ride to L.A. was going to be long but Greyson and I definitely could manage. Even in the car he was texting me the cutest things.

Text messages:

You're the match and we're the spark of fire and we light up the dark.- Greyson

You're so cute.-Chriscy

I know, but you're even more beautiful.-Greyson

I blushed a deep shade a red and the fact that he was still texting me more things, it didn't help.

You're so cute when you blush.-Greyson

You're going to keep making it happen if you keep doing that.- Chriscy

Chriscy?-Greyson

Yes? :)-Chriscy.

I love you.-Greyson