•CHAPTER 1•

•FRANKIE'S POV• ^^^ her outfit

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I DONT WANT TO GO!" I screamed at my stupid, idiotic and fangirling friends.

"Please come." Brittany said trying to reason with me.

I groaned and walked away from her.

"Please. I'll buy you anything. We just don't want to go alone." Jackie said.

I give up.

"Fine. I'll go." I said walking into Hollister.

Let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is Frankie Lauren Westbrooks

I'm mixed. (Mom is black and dad is white.)

I have been alive for 18 1/2 years.

I like playing basketball and football.(With my older brother of course.)

I have brownish blue eyes and dark brown hair that goes to my butt.

My sense of style is something that I can't explain.

As of today, I'm going to New York tomorrow at 7:00 am for some stupid boys that my 2 best friends are obsessed with. They go by Skate and Derek I believe. I really wasn't paying attention to them when they were talking about it.

Brittany and Jackie are the seriously popular people at our school and I am their duff as what some people say aka what my ex boyfriend said.

"Come on. We have some shopping to do." They said and dragged me to the womens section of Hollister.

I sometimes like to shop in the mens because that shit is comfy.

They started to rip things off the shelves and racks and threw them in my direction.

"Go try it on, now." Britt said pushing me in there.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I'm finally home after a days work at the mall.

I totally forgot one thing. I am from Canada but I moved to Texas when I was 12. I still have the accent though.

"I'M HOME."

My little sister Avary ran and jumped on my leg.

"How's my babygirl doing?" I asked her.

I checked my notifications on my phone. Nothing but my 124k fanbase telling me I should make songs and put them out on YouTube.

I'm Vine/YouTube famousish. My fanbase is really small.

"I heard that you're going to New York with Britt and Jackie." Josh said walking downstairs shirtless.

"One please put a shirt on you nasty and two I'm being forced." I said picking up Avary and walking to the kitchen.

"Hey mama."

You see, my dad left us when Avary was only 10 months.

He cheated on my mom with a 19 year old which is disgusting.

"Hey baby. What do you want for dinner?" She asked turning her phone off looking at me.

"Pizza or Spaghetti"

"Ok."

- AFTER DINNER-

After I set Ava down to go to bed I wemt to my room.

I wonder what will happen in New York. Will it be good or will it be a mistake?

Eh, I'll find out when I get there.