**Chapter 8**

Brian's POV

"That would be $1,230.50 please." The cashier said as I passed her my credit card. I just finished buying a bunch of clothes for Brianna. I know she really hates me ever since I hit her but, I really want to make this up to her I know she will love me when I show her all the stuff I bought for her. 

I left the store and headed back to my range rover. As I was driving all I could do is think about her. . .the way she used to smile at me when I used to take her out somewhere her laugh when we went bowling together. It hurts me to take her away from her old life but now she can start a new one with me. . .

Brianna's POV

Ughh I have been feeling like crap all morning I spent more time throwing up in the toilet than eating my head was pounding and my back was killing me. I miss the days when I used to be sick and my mom used to make me a big pot a soup and she used to make me drink some nasty medicine saying the faster I drink it the faster I get better. I felt tears forming i  my eyes as I thought about my mom I really missed her if she was there maybe this wouldn't had happened.

I wiped away the tears and slowly made my way back to the guest bedroom if I'm staying here I refuse to stay in the same bed as him. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the front door open. .shit he's back I thought to myself.

I heard him calling my name "Brianna !". . ."Brianna !" "Babe I have something for you". I heard him say I hope he's coming to take me home. I quickly pulled the covers up to my shoulders and pretended that I was sleeping. I felt the bed sink and I felt him pull the covers off of me. 

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the room back to his room I felt him gently lay me down but I didn't here him leave. I felt his hand caressing my thigh his hand went further up and he started rubbing me I turned on my side and I smiled to myself when I felt him stop. But then I felt him come behind me he started kissing on my neck and his hand was on my stomach makeing there way up to my boobs. 

What the f*ck is wrong with him this is sickening. "Stop. . .Please" I begged to him. "Sorry babe I'm already hard and you have to finish what you start". I pushed him away and got out the bed I didn't realize I was soo light headed I made it two steps out the bedroom door when I passed out. . . 

Brian's POV

I watched her as she passed out and felt to the ground.  That's what she gets for saying no to me. But I couldn't leave the girl I love laying there I got out of the bed and went over to her picked her up and carry her to the bed. I laid her down gently. Damn she looked soo beautiful. Well I might as well finish what I started. I thought as I took off her clothes and mine and I slowly entered her. . . 

**The Next Day**

Brianna's POV

I woke up and I still had a killer headache. I got out the bed and instantly I felt pain in between my legs. I winced in pain and bent over. I saw my clothes and his clothes all over the floor and I knew what he done to me last night. . . why was he doing this to me I'm pretty sure there are girls out there that would love to be with him without being forced to. 

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower until the water was warm I locked the door behind me and got in the shower and sat on the shower floor as I let the warm water run down my body.

When I was done i wrapped the towel around my body and went back into the room when I realized I didn't have anything to put on. "Damn baby ready for round 2." I heard Brian say."Why would you even take advantage of me like that. . do you get pleasure in rapeing 14 year olds?" He came towards me and gave me a innocent look " I can't control the love I have for you and I know you won't have sex with me willingly soo I get it from you the best way I know how." He said with a smile. 

"What the f*ck is wrong with you ?" " I'm just in love. "  How am I going to survive living here. . 

**************************************************************************************************************

Having bad writers block OMG. . .Please don' t give up on this story VOTE VOTE VOTE ! =-)