Introduction.

Is there ever a time in your life when you start losing control? Well in Spencer Hastings life she wouldn't have ever lost control that was until her friends started not wanting her in their group and she was also falling for her best friend Toby Cavanaugh. But she never knew that falling for him would bring an amazing love.

But falling for him was easy but being with him? That was something she had to work on with him, because he was not asking her out or making move she was too scared to make a move, what if he doesn't like her and she's just the one feeling a connection, also crazy stuff happens so.

-

(Spencer's pov)
I'm just a girl in high school with 4 best friends, Hanna, Aria, Emily, and Alison. I also of course have my guy best friend Toby, he just my friend even though Hanna always tells me he likes me and stuff like that but I'm pretty sure he doesn't. Me and my closest friends have been friends since 6th grade but Toby and me have been friends since like 4th grade so it's been awhile. I'm just gonna start you off with a normal day with me, but a normal day could turn into a very hectic day.....

-

I just wrote a introduction to a book I have no idea is going to be about. I'm really bored and it's like 12 am so I was thinking why not write a spoby story and I don't own any of the characters or anything so yeah, all rights go to abc family and the writers