"This is mine." He pecked your neck. "And these are mine." He said, giving your lips a few pecks before you as well kissed back turning it in a heated make out session.

He placed his hand on the back of your neck deepening the kiss, allowing his tongue to swirl around with yours. You moaned into his mouth, as he removed his hand from your neck onto your ass giving it a spanking. He pulled away, leaving you there stand breath-less, all hot and bothered.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, on your desk." He trailed, pushing everything off the table. He picked you up, sitting you down on your wooden desk.

You pecked his lips continuously while unbuttoning his white blade shirt. "Fuck, you look so good." You mumbled, tossing it across the room.

You pulled him inbetween your legs by his belt buckle, kissing his neck and starting to nibble on it.

He popped open the buttons of your pencil shirt, "Justin!" You scolded. He shrugged, before lifting your black skirt all the way up to your stomach and laying you back.

He smirked, "No panties huh? I feel like you planned this."

He spread your legs wide open and bit his bottom lip, "Gosh, all of this for me?"

You watched as he stepped back abit to fiddle with his belt buckle unzipping his dress pants, letting it fall quickly to the ground.
He bent over sliding his fingers up and down your slit.

You whimpered at his touch, "Justin, stop teasing m- Oh fuck!"

He pushed two of his fingers into your treasure, making you shake. He leaned down and swirled his tongue around your clit. You grabbed a handful of his good locks and pressed his head in further.

You couldn't even imagine how embarrassed you would be if someone were to walk in to see your boss devouring you like it was going to be his last meal.

Your eyes rolled back as your mouth slightly parted, His fingers soon slipped out of you and you frowned at the lost of contact. He held your legs wide open and leaned down giving it one last time peck before licking his lips. "Perfect." He murmured under his breathe.

You watched as he stood straight, grabbing the hem of his trousers and pulling them down causing his boner to spring up. This got you so hot at the thought of having sex with him when you were suppost to be working.

He grabbed himself and slid the tip up and down your treasure before sliding deep inside you. "Fuck." He groaned, clenching his jaw with his eyes closed.

You gripped on to the desk for support as he began at a normal pace. "Mmm." You moaned.

He then grabbed a hold of your left leg and placed it on his shoulder, and placed his large hand on your waist. "There's going to be no mercy." He commented before starting to pound into you non-stop.

Right now, you too were groaning and moaning like there was no tomorrow. You were so lucky, Justin installed those sound proof walls.

The sound of skin contacting together and slapping against eachother was vivid. "Who does this belong too?" He groaned, still going at it.

"You do." You mumbled, to into the moment to talk.

"I can't heear you!" He shouted, grinding slowly into you before going back to pounding.

"You do, Justin. You do." You moaned, gripping onto his shoulder.

"That's right." He smirked, and began to slow down and grind slowly into you. He placed your leg from his shoulder and held your legs open continuing to grind but soon after he pulled out and climaxed and soon after so did yourself.

There you laid breathing heavily, with your hair all messed up. Justin wasn't any better himself, he had another conference to go to but there he was pounding into you like there was no tomorrow.

You both quickly placed your clothes on and Justin placed his keys on your desk. "Your staying over, tonight." He announced while buttoning up his shirt.

"I have paperwork, babes." You chuckled, placing your skirt down.

"Fuck that paper work. I can make Henry do it since he always wants to talk to you." He smirked evily.

You rolled your eyes, "Your so overprotective, I swear."

"I'm overprotective because your mine." He said, before walking over and pecking your lips soft as ever.

-
HEYY, im mega srry that i took a year to update i just had to write all the others one i have planned but nvm i updated yayy.

but have yall seen jelena ? omfg i hope that if they get back together, maybe Justin becomes back to the old happy self again but tbh selena needs to stand her ground though bc shes always lets him walk over her. shes just a sweetheart

but i only hope the best for both of them honestly bc they've had the worst come to them.

ANYWAYSSS, vote, comment and pls share if that doesnt bother uu.

byeeeeee, much love.

-lenn