He's your boss.

Written at 1:26 pm
1462 words.
long dirty imagine ;)
-

You shifted awkwardly as you felt a hand creep up your inner thigh. You faced Mr.Bieber, who faced the company's employees with a unbothered face as if he wasn't trying to finger you. This was not the time, for god sakes you too were in a conference surrounded by a bunch of his employees, who could of catched you both.

If you weren't getting the memo, you were fucking your boss for a good few weeks straight. You felt terrible at first, the thought of getting caught killed you slowly but the more you thought about it, you calmed down.

I mean he was the boss of the whole building and company. The worst he could've done was fire you, which you found that was never going to happen. Have you seen yourself?

You quicky slapped his hand away, causing a few heads to turn at the sudden sound. A few hours later the meeting went on but ended quickly, you stood up from your chair straightening your skirt and making your way out the office.

"Hey, Y/n." Henry, one of your good work friends called. He smiled making his way over to you.

"Hey, Henry. How are you?" You giggled, placing a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm fine. But I guess you would say the same as well." He winked before giving out a small chuckle.

"I just came to give you these files, you left them behind." He said, handing you some folders. "I'll see you around, love." He nodded before walking off.

You watched as he walked off and looked foward to see Justin standing in the distant, with his jaw clenched. You sighed, ohh boy. You thought.

You ignored his glare and made your way into your office. You still weren't happy with what he did today in the conference office, let alone him trying to scare you with signature glare.

You closed the door behind you and sighed looking at the piles of papers stacked onto your desk, "Fucking perfect.." You muttered under your breath.

You started picking up the files, knocking a few off and bending over to pick some up.

You really needed a yoga class, you stood straight bending over your desk to stack them once more. "Henry really?" You heard a deep voice, talk before behind you making the papers in your hands fly all over.

You turned around and placed your hand over your chest, "Jesus christ, Justin! You scared the crap out of me." You shouted.

He stared at you blankly, giving no fucks about the fact that he almost costed you a heart attack. "Tell me why I shouldn't fire him?" He questioned.

You rolled your eyes, "Justin, I'm not about to start this with you. I've told you he's just my friend. You act like we were fucking right infront of you." You sneered, making your way around the desk away from him.

"Like hell, I'll let that happen!" He shouted back. "I don't want him around you, Y/N. I told you I don't like that friendly ass brick." He rolled his eyes.

You looked up at him and smirked, "Is somebody jealous?" You taunted, swiping your hips towards him. He clenched his jaw, "Y/N don't tempt me. I'm serious." He huffed.

You rolled your eyes, "He's just a friend."

"I don't know why your stressing about this." You shrugged. He quickly grabbed a tight grip on your waist and looked deep into your eyes. "Because you're mine." He paused and began again. "All of this, is mine." He said, giving your ass a tight squeeze making you slightly whimper at the mistreat.