t i m m y • i m a g i n e

Start from the beginning

"Well, he's right there," Squints pointed out. And there he was, picking up his little brother Tommy. "Go talk to him," he shooed you off.

You groaned and walked over to your boyfriend. "Hey Timmy," you greeted softly and gently placed a hand on his arm.

He quickly averted his gorgeous hazel eyes to your bright blue ones.

"Timmy, what's wrong?" you asked.

"Sarah-Mae told me that you don't like me anymore, so why don't you just dump he already, huh?" he snapped at you.

"What?" you asked, completely confused.

"Yeah, and I saw you flirting with that tenth grader," he accused you meanly.

"We weren't flirting, he was being stupid and I was laughing at his idiotic actions," you explained.

"Yeah right," he said sarcastically and shook your hand off harshly. "C'mon Tommy, let's go," he told his brother and they walked away.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you attempted to wipe them away. You walked back to Squints and said, "Let's go home Squints."

You two walked home in silence, but it took everything in you not to cry. You walked up to your room and phoned your best friend Lauren.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi Laren," you sniffled.

"Chrissy, are you crying?"

You shook your head. "No, it's just Timmy's mad at me and he won't believe me on what happened."

"Go talk to him."

"But he just ignores me and runs away," you explain.

"Then chase him," she told you, then hung up so you wouldn't argue.

Okay, you thought to yourself, taking her advice. You walked to the sandlot and found Timmy there, talking to his friends Ham, Benny, and Yeah-Yeah.

"Timmy," you said, approaching the boys.

"Oh, are you here to break up with him?" Ham questioned rudely.

"Yeah yeah, we all know you're gonna do it," Yeah-Yeah agreed.

"Shut up you block heads," Benny scolded and smacked the back of their heads.

"Timmy," you repeated. "What's wrong?"

"Uhhhhh maybe we should leave," Ham said, getting up to leave.

"Yeah yeah," Yeah-Yeah agreed, him and Benny following.

"We'll be at the diner," Benny informed you guys.

You sat next to your boyfriend and waited for him to answer his question.

He rubbed the back of his neck and explained, "It's just, Sarah said you didn't like me anymore and then I saw you laughing with that tenth grader and he's tall, popular, and athletic and I'm just me. Why wouldn't you dump me for him? He's awesome and I'm just average."

You held his hand and rubbed circles on it with your thumb. "Timmy, you're so kind, caring, considerate, funny, smart, and cute; you're the total package. I love you for you."

He grinned goofily and had stars in his eyes. "I love you too," he pressed a kiss to the side of your head.

"Okay you big dope, let's go get the boys," you kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Okay," he agreed, pecking your lips.

______________________

Heyyooo so if you can't tell by my rubbish writing, this is my first imagine xD So the next imagine is for Emilee_NicoleKaitlyn / Emily_NicoleKaitlyn Anyway, 50sThru90s I hope you enjoyed your imagine! Please request anything in the comments!