"I told him what happened Blair. He's worried about you, you know?" She asks me.

I shake my head, my dark hair falling in its natural waves around my face as I continue to look at the floor. "Well, it doesn't matter." I breath out.

Once I inhale the smell of gross scrambled eggs and oatmeal, I knew we had reached the cafeteria. But before I could head to get my food or even look up from the ground, Sadie takes me by the shoulders, making me face her.

"Don't be mad at me okay?" She asks me with raised eyebrows.

"Why would I be m-"

And that's when a person crashed into me, or should I say people. I stumble at the force, but stay on my feet with the help of the strangers. But I instantly knew who they were as I heard the familiar voices.

"Blair!"

I recognized Lou's cheerful voice, making me smile. They all greeted me happily, saying that they had missed me while they've been gone. Then something springs to mind, where's Harry? I respond to the boys's questions as I try to secretly peek around them to see if the curly haired boy is anywhere around, part of me hoping that he is.

"Hey Lou I found the bathroom, it's just down the hall and-"

His voice is the first thing I heard, spinning around to see him entering the cafeteria. We stood there for a few seconds taking in eachother, Harrys mouth closing into a line as he starts to move towards me. I couldn't bring myself to move, or to talk. I just felt strangely nervous, because the boy that I've been missing like crazy is standing right in front of me, and I have no idea of what to do. Yell at him, or kiss him?

"Blair I'm so sorry about your mom, I kno-"

"Don't, it'll be okay." I tell him, maybe even trying to convince myself that those words are true too. His voice sent tingles to my fingertips, I've been craving to hear it for quite a while.

"You don't have to lie to me." Harry says softly. I glance over my shoulder to see that our friends had migrated over to get their food, leaving us be.

"But I do." I tell him.

"I have to lie to myself to keep me going, or else I'm afraid I'll just fall to pieces." I admit, laughing weakly.

"Do you know how many times I wanted to call you while I was gone? But I didn't. Because you said you wanted your space and that's what I gave you. But then Sadie called telling me what happened and I'm sorry but I just had to come down here to see how you were so please don't be mad I just-"

I cut Harrys rambling off, "Don't apologize. I...kinda missed you." I tell him.

Everything that I was mad at him about seemed stupid as I saw a small smirk form across his pink lips, his hands being shoved into his pockets. If he really was the old Harry, he would have forgotten about me by now, he would've just gone and found another girl. But he didn't, he waited for me.

"You believe that I am sorry right?"

I nod my head, knowing that he really is sorry. But the thought of heartbreak is what always made me hold myself back from him. But I feel like it was worth it. It made me stronger. And even though I was utterly heart broken after what Harry did and I still felt like I needed him, that proved everything. I still want Harry.

"Good, because I really am."

"I know you are, and I am too." I laugh softly. I felt my blood rise underneath my skin, the butterfly's that always happen when I'm around him erupting in my stomach as I finally do what I want to do, what my heart wants me to do, and hug him.

The way his arms instantly wound around me made me think he's been wanting this embrace as much as I had, his face instantly bending down to be buried lightly into my neck. I don't think our bodies could be any closer, my front molded into his chest as he holds me securely to himself.

"I don't like being mad at you." I say softly, making him pull me even closer if, as I said, that's even possible.

"God I've missed this." He hums into my skin, making my skin prick with satisfying chills.

Everything felt in place, nothing felt wrong. The fact that my mom is gone burns a giant hole in my heart, but with Harry it seemed to be filled the tiniest bit. I know it will never be fully filled, but I know Harrys the only one who can actually start to make it better.

I break away from him to kiss his cheek, making that cheeky smirk that alway makes my heart flutter spread across his face. "How about we eat?" He asks me.

Things weren't like before. I didn't need some steamy make out session in the kitchen of the bakery I work at to make me feel loved by Harry; at least I think he might love me, because I might even love him, even though I didn't think that would be possible. Holding his hand was enough to make me feel satisfied.

And for the first time in weeks, I actually had a good laugh as Harry idiotically raises our intertwined hands, making me twirl like a ballerina in the cafeteria, pulling me into him by the waist after.

And as we approached our friends who have happy smiles on their faces, I knew that this is where I belonged. When I'm away from them, I'm miserable. But when I'm with them, I'm full of life. And that's when I decided I wanted to make this work with Harry, I actually want this relationship to last.

"Harry, there's something I want to do." I tell him, scrunching up my nose as the cafeteria lady puts a blob of oatmeal on my tray, making Harry chuckle at my face.

"What?" He asks me.

"I want you to meet my dad." I smile.

Authors note: I hope you liked it!