Part 1: The Arrival

Its a quiet night in Fabletown. The Buissnes Office waiting line was finally over and Snows first shift as the new Deputy Mayor was nearly done.
In the mean time, in the sheriff's office, Bigby's eyes slowly shut. Letting a sight escape.
"I'm glad that shit case is finaly over"
Crooked Man's trial was a pain in the ass for every one. Specialy for the sheriff. Who had to bite his tounge more than once during all this shitty case to keep the wolf in. Man that was hard...
He was still annoyed about the last decision he made.
"Why I didn't rip that asshole head apart? He fucking deserved it!" He said to himself while placing his palm in his fourhead.
But of course, he already knew the answer.
"Snow..."
Then, a memory flashed back into his mind. What almost happened in his appartament after that shit-show in the alley. She really cared about him... and they almost--
"Colin..." He growled.
Bigby looked at the clock in the wall. This hell of a day had come to an end.
"Finally..." He sighed.
Bigby stood up and walked out of the office. Taking out his box of Huff 'n Puff's while marching to the elevator. Focusing in taking the cigar out.
He was about to light it when...
"BIGBY!"
Snows things flew in the air because of the impact.So did Bigby's cigarette. But Snow was saved from falling by Bigby's arms, grabbing her from the waist.
"Shit Snow! I--I'm sorry!" Bigby said worried while looking at Snow. Still retained by Bigby's arms.
"I--Its okay. Really, I got distracted..."

Snow realized that she was actually really, REALLY close to Bigby now. Her hands in Bigby's muscular chest, made her feel even closer.

They stood like that for a few seconds in shock. Staring into each others eyes. When Snow finally broke eye contact. Pulling herself out of Bigby's chest.

He coughed awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.
Snow fixed her skirt. After pulling a raven lock behind her ear nervously.
Then she knelt to grab her things. Bigby did the same.
"Uh... are you okay?" Bigby broke the intense silence, looking up at Snow.
She looked back at him "I'm fine Bigby" she gave him a quick smile before turning her head again.
They stood up. Bigby gave Snow her stuff and then searched in his pocket for another cigarette.
"So... how was your day as the new Deputy Mayor of Fabletown?" Bigby smiled as he light up his Huff 'n Puff.
"Well, it was full of complaints and calls. It wasn't very different of what I did when Crane was around really." Snow started to walk towards the elevator. Bigby followed her.
"Well the fucker let you do all the dirty job. It was obvious you where more than ready for the official charge." He said before pressing the elevator button.
"Yeah... speaking of secretaries, I REALLY need one." The doors open. "Today it was a huge chaos without assistance. I mean Bufkin helped a little, but it didn't change things much." The doors closed "Specially with the case of the Crooked Man over, everyone in the town wanted an explication of what happened at the witching well. My head it's going to explote if I listen just one more complaint." Snow sighed heavily, placing her hand in her fourhead. "But this is the job. And I'm glad I'm finally able to change this place. And do what Crane never did. Or at least... I hope so."
"I'm sure you will." He smiled. "Got an idea for who might be the new secretary?" Bigby asked, taking a smoke out of his cigar.
"Boy Blue came to mind. He already have some knowledge about some of the magic items retained in the Business Office. I thought it might be the best shot. He's starting his training tomorrow. "
"Alright.. "
There was a few seconds of silence.
"Hey sheriff, I--" "Hey I just wanted to say--"
They both said at the same time.
The taxi all over again...
"I didn't mean to interupt you..." Snow apologize.
"No, it's okay. Go ahead."
"I--I just wanted to say, thank you, sheriff. After what you did down there, how you controled yourself... I mean I know you wanted to do things different. But you still... did the right thing. I mean is not like you wouldn't do the right thing but--"