Your (Last) First Kiss

YOUR (last) FIRST KISS

NIALL: 

Things were getting knocked over as we sprinted down the hallway of the hotel. “You’re never gonna get me!” He bellowed as he ran down, trying to provoke me.

I picked up the pace, and soon I was right on his tail. Only, I hadn’t noticed my shoelaces were untied though and ended up plunging right into Niall and taking both of us down.

“Shit sorry Ni, I didn’t mean to-,” I stopped when I noticed how intensely he was staring at my lips. His eyes locked with mine and it shone with longing.

Slowly, I leaned in placing a kiss to his bottom lip. My whole face flushed as his soft lips moved against mine. He let out a shaky breath, lips still hovering over mine then mumbling, “You should trip more often.”

HARRY:

It was the night of an important awards show, and I was sitting backstage waiting to get interviewed along with plenty of other celebrities. One Direction was about to get interviewed, so I decided to listen in, secretly fangirling.

“So boys, if you had to snog one other celebrity here, who would it be?” the interviewer asked.

Liam snickered and nodded towards Harry, “Harry fancies her so much. He has a huge thing for her.” I instantly blushed upon hearing him mention of my name while the interviewer smirked. “Boys, she’s right over there watching the interview.” The boys started laughing and Harry’s cheeks reddened and he covered his face absolutely mortified.

The interview was suddenly turned towards me now, “How would you like a kiss from the Harry Styles?”

I laughed, shrugging off her comment until the boys started chanting, “KISS! KISS! KISS!”

Flustered, I walked over to Harry as he mumbled, “Not exactly how I was planning this…” he smirked, “but I’ll take anything I can get.”

With that being said, he leaned in and we had our first kiss.

ZAYN: 

“I just don’t get it, what did I do wrong?”

I let out a deep breath, rolling my eyes at my best friend. “I don’t know Zayn, walk me through what you did.”

He nodded and continued, “Well everything was going alright, we ate, I dropped her off at home, walked her to the door…”

I nodded, urging him to continue, “And then what?”

He started playing with his hands, “Then I kissed her.” I chuckled.

“What?” I shrugged, “Maybe it just wasn’t a good kiss Zayn.”

His eyebrows furrowed together, “Are you saying I’m a bad kisser?”

I flipped the channel and answered him nonchalantly, “Could be. She just might not felt the spark you know? If you don’t feel a spark with the guy it just kind of fizzles out.”

He sat there, just looking confused before asking again, “How do you know if you ‘feel’ the spark?”

I stuck out my lip, contemplating it and then answering him, “You just feel it I guess.”

I continued surfing through the channels when suddenly, I felt Zayn snatch the remote away, lodging his lips onto mine. His tongue demanded entrance and started exploring my mouth.

When he pulled away he looked into my eyes, “Did you feel it?”

LIAM:

I sat on the blanket, wiping away the dried tears. “Hey come on it’s not a big deal, there’s plenty of other colleges that would love to have you.”

I shook my head and argued, “But they aren’t the ones I would love to have.”

He pulled me closer, brushing away a few pieces of grass that had gotten stuck in my hair. Liam and I had only been out on a couple dates, we weren’t really serious and we weren’t completely casual. I didn’t really know what we were.

He placed a warm hand on my head, snuggling into me. He smiled, “Cheer up.”

Our noses rubbed together, and I wrapped my hand around his wrist. Our eyes had gently closed enjoying the peacefulness, until I felt someone’s lips attach to mine.

He pulled back quickly though, “Um…I’m sorry. I-,”

I cut him with another kiss, “Don’t be sorry.”

LOUIS: 

“Who’s a better kisser, you or Louis?” I read off of the screen. “Obviously I am! The Tommo’s got nothing on me.”

He snorted, “Yeah right, you’ve probably never even kissed a boy.”

I smirked at him, “But you probably have! Want me to tell the fans about that time you and Harry were messing around and-,”

He quickly covered my mouth with his hand. “Nobody listen to her, she’s a massive liar. That’s why we all know I’m the better kisser, case closed.”

He stayed a little longer on the Twitcam before logging off and walking over to me. “I’m gonna get you for what you said about Harry.”

I giggled, “Let’s hope you can run better than you can kiss.”

He scoffed, “You need to be taught a lesson missy.” His lips crashed into mine, leaving me with no mercy as he attacked my lips. He pulled away and slid his tongue up. He felt him smirked as our lips came closer, wanting more. “Who’s the bad kisser now?”