Angel

Angel

Angel was a bit surprised at the fact they were going to Africa. It just didn't seem like a Max type place. But she was okay with it. She had always wanted to go to Africa. She flew near Max as they looked for a ship to Africa. They snuck on and hid in the bottom of the ship. Surprising they never got caught. When they got closer to shore, they snuck off the boat in some 'change of plans' Max had. Max changed her plans a lot. Couldn't she stick to one thing? Yes Angel could be a better leader. She knew she could. She thought about her plans to become the leader as she glanced at Fang. He noticed.

What's up Angel? Fang thought to her as they landed.

Nothing, She responded so innocently. He looked at her and then walked over to Max. Fang would never go with her. He loved Max to much. She sighed. Her voice told her that Fang would be her second in command. She would just have to wait. Max got a map from a tour stand and the flock gathered around to look at it. Angel knew she was thinking about where to go. They decided to go to the nearest town. It wasn't so impressive, but it would do for now. They had seen worser places since being on the run.

"Move out of my way!" A voice yelled and Angel gasped. A blonde boy was running toward them. Max grabbed Angel by the arm and pulled her out of the way. The boy suddenly stopped and hid behind Max.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a glare.

"Hiding," He responded and that's when Angel noticed something. His chasers were a group they knew well. Flyboys. 

"Flock, to the skys!" Max yelled and the flock spreaded their wings. She looked at the boy and frowned. Then she turned to Angel and the rest of her flock, "Go! I'll meet up with you!" Fang frowned.

"Max-,"

"Go Fang," He sighed, but nodded. Then everyone was off, Max and the boy in one direction and her flock in another. Angel knew Max wasn't happy. Max was never happy when they had to split up.