Chapter#5

Yesterday was fun and even though Kellz called me his girlfriend I know that he was just kidding and that he was just trying to make Ricardo leave me alone plus they go home tomorrow morning at 11:30 and I am always up before so I will make them breakfast and then I will meet my bestfriend Natasha over at the ice-cream place.

After making them breakfast they ate it all and then left for there guys morning which I think is supposed to be night but that is them"hey I think I want to cancel on our guys morning and stay here at home,yes with your sister who els I mean unless you are going to bring someone"there was a long pause and then someone laugh and then Kellz started to laugh to"ok,ok yeah I know nothing will happen ok bye yes ok ok byeee"Kellz said with a chuckle and then came all the way down stairs.

When he came down I had to ask what it was about but I couldn't so I dust sat there then he came and satdown next to me and put his arm around my shoulders and then he pulled me closer to him"Hey,what are you doing we are not going out!?!"I said confused as hell"well you said we are last night and then we ate together so yeah we kinda are going out baby girl so deal with it"he said with a smirk oh that smirk is so beautiful"oh really if we are then what is my zodiac sign huh??"he took like one second and answered with"pices"wow he knows"ok when is my birthday?"I asked challenging him"March 18 1995"really he knows"ok well-"he cut me off by saying"look I know everything about you I know you more then you know you and you want to tell me I don't know you cuz to honest I do so stop pushing me away and just be my girl"He told me and he was right he does know me more then I know me and I think I do like him"ok,so your right you know me more then I know me bit I can't be 'your girl' because your my brothers best friend and your a rapper and don't act so surprised cuz everyone knows you just I don't care who you are and yes I do like you but I can't go out with you"and with that I left.