Hostage of a Killer- Chapter 11

The plan Kyle had seemed more dangerous the more I thought about it. We could be beaten or even murdered, like my parents. I missed them so much. I didn't even care if I died. Then I would be able to join them up in heaven, where I knew they were trying to protect me from anything worse that was going on.

Now its time.

'Are you on the wooden door Kyle?' I asked.

'Yeah. Its all good over here.... are you ready to scream your lungs out?' It scared me that he wasnt kidding, but i was all ready.

'Yeah....one....two...three...HEELLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Already my throat started to hurt, but I was NOT giving up. Rosie joined in, howling as loud as I've ever heard her. It was almost like she was determined to get out of this hell, also. Then Kyle joined.

The sound of our screams were so overwhelming that I had an immediate headache. Brian tried to fight his way through the door, but Kyle was ready for him. He wouldn't let anybody through. Pretty soon, you could hear sirens coming to the house.

Then someone knocked.

We stopped screaming because we were so happy someone finally came to check everything out. We could hear talking through the vents.

'Hello. We have gotten an anonymous report of screaming coming from this household. Are you okay sir?' The officer asked. His voice was very deep and intimidating.

'Of course, officer.' Brian said in a sly voice.

The officer could tell he was lying appearently, because he said, 'I'm sorry, but it is necessary that I take a look around anyway.' And when he walked in, Kyle and I heard another pair of boots behind him. We guessed there was another officer alongside him.

'I dont see why this is needed.' Brian sounded nervous now.

'Do we scream again?' I asked Kyle. He nodded.

'WE'RE UP HERE! IN THE ATTIC!! HELP US!! PLEASE!!!' We screamed. Kyle got off the door/entry, and within seconds, the officer came up, gasping when he saw us. Immediatly, he went back down, and we heard him tell Brian 'You are under arrest for lying, imprisonment, kidnapping, and neglect...'

I was crying with joy. We were finally saved.